Chapter 9: For He Told the Truth.

Author Notes: Notes Below.

************************************************************************************************************
Dreamworld; Doremyland/Dream Park.

Doremy POV

I Have Made a Decision.

This New Outsider Has Taken My Priority Right Now. Goro's Pet Project Can Wait.

I Let Go of the Other Dreams and Monitor The One I Held Before.

Doremy: Let's See What You Bring to the Table D~ Fufu~.

************************************************************************************************************
11:30 AM
Outside the Hieda Residence.
D POV

Here We Are. Eientei Will be Arriving Soon. I Just Got Word They Would Be Involved. Obviously.

Me and Nut Were Standing By the Large Mansion. Ringo and Seiran Not Far Behind Us as "Contemporaries."

Nut: Here We Are Doctor. Feeling Nervous.

D: I'd Be Lying to You and Then Some if I Was.

I Couldn't Help it. All Of Gensokyo's Top Dogs Are Coming Here. Who Exactly Is My Main Concern.

To Think That Characters That Merely Existed In My Imagination Are Now Going to Become Lifelike, Was Something I Grew To Accept In My Short Time Here, But I Coundn't Help Myself.

On Top of That, There Are Obviously Going to Be People That Aren't Recorded For Obvious Reasons ( Nut ). I Attribute that To Them Being Nobodies In the Grand Scheme of Things, Kind of Like Me.

But Enough Self Reflection, Akyuu's Servants Will Bring Me to Her, and We Will Wait Patiently With For the Others. Eirin Will Be There No Doubt.

My Main Concern is if She Will Be There. I Haven't Told Eirin About It. So It May Cause Problems.

But It's Too Late For That Now. Akyuu's Servant is Here.

Servant: Oh! It's You!

D: Akyuu Invited Us. Bring Us To Her.

Servant: B-But Of Course

The Female Servant Escorts Us Towards The Designated Meeting Room. Where Only God Knows What Can Possibly Happen.

As I Entered the Room with the 2 Rabbits. I Noticed Several Figures, Aside from Akyuu Herself.

A Woman with Long Wavy Light Brown Hair, That Fades to Purple At the Top. Hazel or Light Brown Eyes. The Woman Wears a Black and White Dress with Long Strips of Fabric Going Across the Middle and White Fabric Across the Arms, Most Notably a Long Cape, Iam Describing None Other Than Byakuren Hijiri.

 The Woman Wears a Black and White Dress with Long Strips of Fabric Going Across the Middle and White Fabric Across the Arms, Most Notably a Long Cape, Iam Describing None Other Than Byakuren Hijiri

Byakuren Hijiri
The Sealed Great Magician.

And She is Accompanied By the Individuals I Recognize from the Vision.