Chapter 0 Part 2: Fates Foreshadowing

Hint: Some Chapter thumbnails like the one above may foreshadow certain events in the future. Whether this foreshadowing is good or bad is entirely up to you.

************************************************************************
*A few Hours before the party*
*Eientei* *D Pov*
I began contemplating on how I should present myself. Ultimately I began to wear my usual attire ( Purple Kimono, Jeans, Slippers, Hair gel, and my inner shirt underneath the Kimono Due to the Kimono not being as long as I wanted it to be. )
D: Perfect.

My door left a small knock.

D: Come in.

Someone I am familiar with has entered my room.

Reisen: Hello D! So is it true?
D: Yeah! I got my Medical license!
Reisen: Wow! I'm so proud of you! I can't remember the last time someone like you earned a medical license. Congrats!
D: Thanks...
Me and Reisen did the usual conversation. She told me I was going to accompany the Princess and Master Eirin alongside herself and Tewi to the party. She told me that a Majority of Gensokyo's populace was going to be there. Yeah no pressure at all Udonge...

Reisen: Oh! Before I forget. Here!
Reisen pulled out an Revolver, and not any type of revolver I have seen before, alongside some custom built Spellcards
Reisen: Master told me to give these to you. It's to defend yourself.
D: I understand the Gun, but the cards?
Reisen: Oh those are Spellcards. You use those to shoot out a pattern of Danmaku.
D: Danmaku?
Reisen: Their basically bullets.
D: I see.
Reisen: Master has designed these so you can customize them as much as you want.
D: Thanks but why would I need this cards anyway?
Reisen: well we have a rule in place called the spellcard rule. That was set in place by the Hakurei Shrine Maiden Reimu Hakurei, She placed those rules to prevent One sided Fights and to minimize as much damage as possible. Danmaku fights are Non lethal by nature and thus make an alternative to more bloody fights in the past. Although Villagers are not allowed to be killed unless they were intruding on a Youkai's territory, Outsiders like you are essentially free game. Therefore you will need all the help you can get. This Revolver was designed to shoot Danmaku automatically without the need for Bullets, except if you toggle to lethal mode. And those Spellcards are designed to adapt to the users preference.
D: I see...
Reisen: well if your not feeling too confident I can always teach you when we get home.
D: oh ok...
After that it was only a matter of time before we set out into the Hakurei Shrine.

*3rd Pov*
The Group began making their way to the Hakurei Shrine. On the way D saw a glimpse of the Forest of Magic and Kourindou. Reisen explained the two aforementioned. Eventually, They arrived. D Pulled out his Anon Mask on top of his Facemask to conceal his identity.

D: we're here

D: we're here...
Kaguya: Don't be nervous D. They are friendly. Most of them anyway.
D: Thanks Princess ( For the Vote of Confidence )
They began to walk up the Stairs and pass the torii gate that hanged above them. Then D saw the Hakurei shrine. Filled with Youkai of shapes and sizes and even Goddesses. ( If I had to put it in a meta perspective. Imagine a Majority of the 2hus being there. ) D stuck close to the Lunarians out of fear.
Tewi: What's wrong D? About to Sh#t your pants?
Reisen: Language! *Bonks Tewi in the Head*
Tewi: Ow! Wow I didn't think you Liked him *THAT* much.
Reisen: Tewi! *Blushes slightly*.
D: Oh dear Lord.
Kaguya: My My~ you sure are having fun~
Eirin: Let's just keep moving...
The group began making themselves known to the rest of the party who luckily didn't overhear the drama by the torii gate.
D looked in awe of the types of youkai the roamed the shrine premises. Some of them he recognized. He remembers the sparrow than he narrowly avoided, and the Firefly that nearly killed him if not for his snarky remark. He also saw a group of fairies. One of them was wearing a American Flag onesie.