Chapter 4: Unprecedented Meeting.

A/N: about Goro and Makoto. Are they inserts? No. Are they based off the Weasley twins? Yes. Doesn't need any more explanation than that.

A/N: as some of you are aware. Chapter 3 Teaser is now removed from the chapter list. Reason for this is because:
A. I made the teaser to keep my fic fresh while I was halfway making it so in the end it messed up it's position in the list. Meaning from my perspective everyone would be reading the chapter then reading the teaser for it.

B. Some of the stuff in the teaser doesn't even happen. Or at least I don't plan them to happen yet. Alot of the stuff there ( save for one scene in chp 3 ) are relatively headcanon and not yet fully implemented so I'm putting it on the bench for now.

C. With this in mind I have decided not to show any teasers any more since I often have difficulty following what I placed down. I usually do better writing on the fly then planning out bit by bit,Contradicting them and having to build it back.

That said don't expect teasers nor trailers anytime soon.

Also the trailer has been removed as well to prevent confusion and retcons.

A/N: More Notes below.

************************************************************************************************************

Just moments after the barrier dropped.

Seiran: Wha- What?!

Ringo: Holy Chang'e! How is he not dead?!

Reisen: Thank Sagume...

Kaguya: Oh my! It looks like our Boy just won the royale~

Eirin: I'm impressed. He did his best to hold his own despite being on the ropes, and still did relatively well.

Kaguya: Tewi~. Can you please fetch our Outsider?

Tewi: Yes Princess!!!

Tewi hopped down to acquire the outsider.

Meanwhile...

D: *Coughs* ( $hit. I went overboard with my body... I forgot I can't actually fly, or more specifically fly at fast speeds without losing my stamina rapidly, If I try to over extend the slightest I might suffer a cramp! But at the same time... Grazing every bullet I see isn't fun. It's beyond me why I even won that. My possibilities were slim given what I saw. But still... Even if I knew he was going to pull that on me. I still can't believe I KO'ed him. The question is... How?.my memories are quite fuzzy from the explosion but I do remember hitting my forehea- )

Tewi: Hey!!! Outside-

D: Ah! *Bonk*

I yelped as a bonked Tewi in the head with my unsheathed blade.

Tewi: Ow!!! Stop hitting me!!!

D: Why not? Your conveniently bonk size- *cough* *Huff* *Puff*

Tewi: That's why I'm here. Cmon!

I followed Tewi shortly after making a short commotion in the shrine. So everyone ( the contestants ) went back to their idle banter as usual.

Eirin: There you are. You kept us waiting. I have alot of questions for you.

Kaguya: We have alot of questions for you... How was it?

D: U-uh wait what?

Kaguya: Don't play dumb! I'm asking you how was your first ever "official" fight. We only allowed you to join at your behest and already you look like sh#t.