Chapter 3: A Familiar Face.

A/N: Hello again!!! I just wanted you to know that you should feel free to comment your opinions on the comment section. Afterall I can only improve my fic if I have feedback to go with.

Hint: I'm sure your aware about the new girl Ichigo right? She was created as a pure oc. No Self Insert nor real life inspiration for her. That said she isn't important to the story at all. Just think of her as am excuse not to ruin the canonity of the original Touhou's canon by going the harem route or having children/ relatives to characthers. While this is a seperate universe of the original. That does not mean the author will tarnish the spirit of the original by having my insert go berserk not even a full month after entering here. At least not yet. Especially this early... I'm sorry did you really think the author is writing this? Not really Iam however- *REDACTED*

Hint: Please do not pay attention to what they are saying. Just know that Ichigo has 0 importance to the story. Ok?

Edit: Please be aware, I'm experimenting with longer chapters in the event a special Chapter may blossom. So if you feel that the chapter is too long feel free to comment below.
************************************************************************************************************
December 31 2020 3rd POV 12 pm.
Unnamed Clinic. D's office.

It was another uneventful afternoon. Unshou hasn't arrived yet with news in his investigations regarding the village conditions. D regrettably sent the old hermit like man to keep check on the village conditions, mainly due to Unshou's experience and reputation in the Village compared to a stranger like D. D has taken the liberty to use his usual black face mask instead of his "incognito" mask whenever he is indoors. Seiran and Ringo are outside keeping track of the rabbits who are tending to the patients downstairs. Making sure none of the rabbits become infected. Since no progress has been made yet D decided to take a quick break before resuming with an otherwise mundane task. He decided to investigate the properties of the new Katana he got that night. Since he never got the chance to use it. In fact D has not gotten the chance to fight with Reisen again since that sparring match back at Eientei. Even though he barely survived a Spellcard he is fairly confident that he has gotten used to the timing of dodging. Even though he isn't exactly "fit" nor "conditioned" to dodge with fast reflexes. Still any first hand Experience would help with the celebration festival.

 Still any first hand Experience would help with the celebration festival

The Katana itself resembles the Yamato. A blade D is familiar with as being a blade of fiction. Though it's potential is still intriguing since he never bothered to utilize it at all. He tried to follow the steps Eirin said to using his "Insight". He focused on the object and started to stare unblinking at it. Eventually his vision started becoming purple. And some words appear in front of him.

Weapon: ???
Ability: ???
Properties: ???

User: D

Metal: ???
Sheathe: ???