Chapter 6: It all adds up... ( Part 1 )

The Outskirts of the Human village.

Miko POV.

January 1st
11:30 PM

It was a long time coming when I first met him. He caught my attention the first time I laid eyes on him. Good to know my instincts were correct, thought to be fair with my ability I would have known anyway. Still not needing my ability to know of his importance to me right now means that I have been keeping my wits sharp. Good to know I haven't slacked off as the months pass by... After this I outta just sit back, relax and enjoy the scenery at Senkai.

Of course that's what I would be doing if not for the fact the same person I was supposed to bring to Senkai with me has taken us to an otherwise unnecessary detour.

I can already tell he has taken an interest in the Black and White Witch. The questions is...

Why?

And why now?

D: I hope you don't mind the Detour, I just remembered I had some business in Kourindou, and luckily for us, Marisa is heading there.

Said the Boy I was now escorting to my humble abode. Looking at me with that Doctor's mask, concealing his face.

Miko: And what business do you have with Mr Morichika?

D: Originally Ms Hieda was supposed to give me resources as part of a pandemic emergency treaty, apparently she is cut short on resources I need to keep Han'ei stable. That's where Kourin comes in. Akyuu has given me Authorized permission to acquire resources from Kourindou, that can help me Renovate the Building to meet Modern Standards.

Miko: But what is so Important about Modern Standards?

D: Simple. It allows me to fight the Pandemic faster. I don't expect you to understand though. Understandable given the large gap of healthcare between the 6th Century and the 21 Century. In the Outside World, healthcare is another world entirely, no simple powder nor elixir will suffice, and it's quite similar to the type of medicine Master Eirin back at Eientei has to offer, but at the same time not Like Master's "Methods".

Miko: Methods?

D: I thought it was obvious, Eirin's healthcare, what do you make of it?

I took some thought to what the New Doctor said.

Miko: Well... For starters... Your master, the Brain of the Moon, is renown for making cures to any ailments. It wound't fit the former Lunarian if she did not meet expectations.

D: Exactly. She has medical knowledge no one else In Gensokyo has. I should know, I took a peek at her medical history.

Miko: Hm?

Did he really did such a thing? I can't find a single desire related to that, at least not within the 10 I can see. Except for a schedule related to her "experiments". And even that is not alot to go off on by itself.

D: In any, case I learned from only the best. Of course if it's too much you can always just bring me to Senkai another time~.

Immediately I tried to keep him interested in going to Senkai.

Miko: W-well of course not! I don't mind doing this, it certainly beats sitting down in my mausoleum, and hearing Futo and Tojiko arguing all day.

I hesitantly tried to keep him on board. I could not fathom anyone else, especially her laying even a finger On him. Right now, he possesses information that, if used right could be used in my favour. I can't and won't squander this opportunity, it's rare enough as it is that such knowledge would arrive at my doorstep.