Chapter 16

Your POV

Today was a... normal day, like the others. Well, it's not really that much. From what I heard, some former students are coming to Beacon, they were a team. What were their name? Oh yeah, STRQ team.

I was going in the direction of the RWBY team room because Blake had lent me a book and I was going to give it back to her. I was at the door, I knocked and heard an "Enter" from inside, so I took the handle and went inside.

I walked over to the bedside table and put her book above it.

"Thanks again for lending it to me" I said.

"It's nothing" replied Blake "If you want me to lend you another book let me know"

"I will" I said as I smiled at her "See you, Blake"

I left the room and walked to the cafeteria. There was my team, already waiting for me, I approached to them.

"Finally!" Nick yelled as I sat next to Reaper "You know how long we've been waiting for you? We waited here for hours!"

"Actually it was about fifteen minutes" Reaper corrected him "But you are an exaggerated when you are hungry"

Nick grunted and went to get something to eat.

"Umm... I'll go with him" I said.

Reaper nodded and "A" ignored me.

I quickly got up and went with Nick to get food, even if I don't need it. Reaper, Nick and I were talkink while we ate until the RWBY and JNPR  team arrived at the cafeteria

They sat next to us and talked to us.

"Hey! Have you heard that our uncle Qrow and Taiyang are coming?" Ruby said excitedly.

"Well, I had heard that the STRQ team was coming, not just the two of them" I replied.

"Yes..." Ruby said more discouraged "The team leader died and the other one doesn't know where she is"

'It seems that this is a sensitive topic... I better change it' 

"So, something new that happened to you recently?"

Ruby seemed excited again and was the first to tell about her day and what happened to her team. After a while we went to our classes and when it was all over we went to the JNPR team's dormitory.

Our room is still not fixed but Ozpin advised us that it will probably be ready in a few weeks. Each one went to their sleeping bags, it might not be the most comfortable but there are no more beds and sleeping with one of them would be awkward. I pulled out my scroll looking at the photos of the Grimm's puppy.

God, I'm stupid! Only if I had been more attentive this would not happen, it only spent a few days with me and this happens. I hadn't even named it! I started crying, but after a while I stop.

I will get it back.