Chapter 10

Ruby pov

When class ended I told my friends what F/N did and how cool it was. Some were amazed, others did not believe it, but all were interested. In the end we decided to ask her to do the spell again.

Y/N POV

The class is over so I went to my room but on the way I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry I didn't look where I was- FR/N!?" I said, yelling that last part.

"Y/N!? But you weren't de-!?" he said, but I covered his mouth before he finished what he was going to say. I looked around worried that someone had heard it, but fortunately no one heard it. I dragged FR/N into my room, put my book on my desk, and we started a conversation.

"Y/N... is it really you? I'M NOT DREAMING, AM I!?" he scream.

"Yes, it's me and no, this is not a dream, you can hug me if you want" I replied. To which he hugged me, but punched me in the stomach seconds later and burst into tears.

"You could have visited me. You know I was suffering? You know your family was suffering?!"

"I'm sorry FR/N, but I couldn't, I had to do my job and when they gave me the holidays they didn't give me a choice of where to go"

"Okay, but promise me we'll meet again after"

"I promised" I pulled myself together from the FR/N hit and we exchanged numbers. Heh, his didn't change. He left my room and I took a pencil and some papers to write notes.

Ruby pov

We were already in Professor Port's class, there was still ten minutes to go but we wanted to make sure F/N taught us her trick.

When she entered I gestured for her to come. She came over, she was going to ask but she didn't have time because my friends snd team started asking her a lot of questions.

"Are you really a magician like Ruby said?"

"Could you show us the trick?"

"Can you make pancakes?"

"One, I'm not a magician, I know how to do..."magic"...but I'm not really a magician, two, it's not a trick but a spell and yes, I can do it again, and three, yes, I know how to cook so I can make pancakes for you" she replied.

Then she raised her hand and began to blaze like the other time, the same bird came out, flew across the room but this time it landed on her head.

As soon as the bird came out Blake was... weird, what the hell is wrong with her? It looked like she was about to lunge at it.

When the bird left, Professor Port came in, so every one went to they places.

After finishing class...

Y/N POV

I was picking up while talking to my companions, well two of them, although I have not spoken much with the boy. When we finished we were going to leave but someone had jumped at me and hugged me like a koala, I looked and it was Nora, this girl is so hyperactive...

"Hey F/N, do you have something to do today?" Nora asked.

"No, I have the day off, why?" I replied, now she seemed to be much more anxious than before.

"Do you want to go to our team's room? You and Ren could make pancakes and have a snack with us by the way" she said, it was so fast that it took me a while to process. Her tone had so much excitement and hope that I couldn't say no to her.

"Come on Nora, I think F/N wouldn't want to spend an entire afternoon with-" Ren intervined, but I cut him off.

"Of course, I would like to go to your room. Cook and chat a bit with you would make me quite happy" I replied, surprising Ren.

Then Jaune and Pyrrha appeared behind Ren and we all went to they room.

It will certainly be a very fun afternoon...