Chapter 22

Your POV

"Ahem!"

We all turned to see what was happening, in the end it was just Weiss.

"You decide to congratulate Pyrrha, but not me? Me, Weiss Schnee, an heiress? I fought a Grimm in Professor Port's class, I beat him and you didn't congratulate me, and then you come and congratulate her. I sit down. completely betrayed"

"Sorry, Weiss"

"Miss Schnee for you"

I sighed and smiled. "I'm sorry Miss Schnee"

She smiled. "Maybe with a kiss I'll forgive you"

I was surprised and blushed. Ren and Jaune were also shocked, but Pyrrha and Nora get jealous. And I could hear Jaune's heart break behind too.

"Well I- MMPH!!"

Weiss took both hands on my cheeks and kissed me very roughly. I could feel that she was jealous from before. I had no choice but to reciprocate the kiss.

"Hey, hey!"

Then, Nora grabs my shirt collar and pulls me away from Weiss.

"I want too, you know?"

"If we're like this... I'd like a kiss from you too, N/F..." Pyrrha said.

Nora suddenly jumps up, grabs my neck with her arms and her legs wrap around my hips so she doesn't fall off while she kisses me.

Then came Pyrrha. She just grabbed my chin gently and kissed me. When she was satisfied she walked away.

I was completely flushed, then I remembered Blake.

"Sorry, but I have to go somewhere" I said nervously "See you later"

I walked over to Jaune and whispered to him. "Sorry, Jaune"

He nodded. "Okay but you owe me an ice cream bucket and a movie night"

I nodded and left while waving goodbye. Everyone said goodbye to me and I ran to the RWBY team room. Fortunately Blake was about to enter.

They said goodbye and I ran to the RWBY team room. Fortunately Blake was about to enter.

"Hey, Blake!" I screamed.

"Are you also going to ask me if you want me to go to the dance with you?" She said.

"Erm, no. I just wanted to ask you if you were okay, I see you pretty bad, you know?"

"I'm fine, N/F"

"Well your face tells me otherwise, if there's anything I can help you with let me know"

She smiled and nodded entering her room.