Chapter 20

Your POV

"Hey honey, why don't you come with me? You seem uncomfortable" she said.

I nodded and got up to then follow her to their kitchen.

She leaned back on the edge of the table and I stood with my arms crossed silently staring at the floor.

The awkward silence continued for a few seconds until Summer approached me.

She put my head on her chest and started stroking me. This puzzled me quite a bit, I'm not even her daughter to be so loving to me.

"Sorry for Raven's behavior, you are not required to stay, you can go back to Beacon if you want"

"Erm, sorry for asking but... what did Raven do to make this happen?"

"Don't worry it's normal for you to be curious... Well when Raven had Yang she just disappeared, she left without looking back"

"It must have been hard for Yang..."

We were silent again, Summer was still stroking my head.

I have to say that this position was not the most comfortable but I also started to get a little sleepy, anyone would be like that if they were in my position.

Summer noticing this went to a chair and sat with me on her lap, put my head on her neck making me stay closer to her.

I was feeling like I was slowly falling asleep, so I tried to fight against sleeping.

"*Yawn*...Erm... Mrs. Rose, I can't understand... Why are you doing this? I mean, I'm not someone close enough for you to do all this to me, much less your daughter"

"Well, I know that you are none of that and that I have known you for about half an hour but I can feel that you are a great person, after all you have brought me back to life"

'Of course she would look me like that! Anyone would see me like that if they didn't know I was on Salem's side'

I snuggled a little closer to her neck, I couldn't fight anymore so I fell asleep.

I wake up and looked around, I was at the Bullhead with Ruby, Yang and my team. I looked out the window and we were coming back.

How long have I slept? I have no idea, but it doesn't matter either.

I relaxed a bit and got comfortable.

"Y/N" Reaper whispered.

"Yes?"

"When have you and Summer Rose gotten so close?"

"Why you ask?"

"When she put you here, she gave you a kiss and left, did you know each other before?"

"No"

Reaper then looked away and chuckled, Nick nudged me and winked.

"No, Mrs. Rose wouldn't look at me that way, besides she already has someone"

"Really?" he said crossing his arms and looking with a raised eyebrow, although he still had a smile on his face.

I sighed and turned my gaze to the ground.

'Summer wouldn't look at me that way, she has Taiyang and even had a daughter with him. I can't believe it, I mustn't believe it!'

In the end, I stared out the window at the scenery the whole trip.