Chapter 11

Your pov

He was with the JNPR team in the hallway, we were going to his room while talking.

Honestly, I really liked them all, without realizing we were already here and without further ado we entered.

"Hey! What if you do a cooking battle to see who cooks better?" Nora yelled.

"Only if Y / N wants to" said Ren.

"Don't worry, I'm fine with that" I replied.

Nora went to the table to do something while we went to the kitchen. Ren put on an apron and I prepared the pots, ingredients, and fire. And that's where our fight began...

"Good luck N / F" Ren said as he gave me a smile.

"Same, Ren" I replied.

I began to put the flour, the eggs and the milk in a bowl, I put oil in it, I prepared the oil in a separate frying pan and I began to mix it well. I realized that Ren was making pancakes for only one person, although it should be for 3 since Pyrrha and Jaune are also the judges but it seems that he forgot. When I had it ready I started making the first pancake, and so on until I made all of them.

Ren and I finished, I made three dishes and he only had time to make 2 so one has a little more than the rest. The judges started eating, oh yeah, I forgot to say that they don't take into account how many pancakes you've made, although in a real cooking contest they should count it, but I didn't say anything, I don't want to cause an argument. They finished eating and...

"TIE!" the three said at the same time "We can't decide who wins, sorry"

"By the way!" Nora screams as she grabs my arm and leads me away from them "Here, I did it while you were cooking"

It was a picture of me wearing an apron and a kitchen hat with a spatula in the right hand and a frying pan in my left hand, my arms making an "X" and the words "THE BEST CHEF IN THE WORLD" above me, and there was a little Nora on one corner, when I saw it I smiled without realizing.

"Thank you very much Nora" I said "It is the most beautiful thing you have done for me"

She gave me a hug to which I reciprocated.

"I want a kiss as a reward" she said while pouting.

I laughed at her stupidity and gave her a little kiss on the cheek, she walked away covering her face. I turned around and went to have a snack with the rest. After a while, Nora came too, becoming the hyperactive girl again. I spent most of it talking to the guys, in the end we became quite close, at least more than before, but that doesn't mean that I completely ignored Nora and Pyrrha, it would be very rude of me to do that.

Well, it was certainly a very fun afternoon.