Chapter 9

Thanks you for the 1K reads!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Your pov

I woke up with licks on my face.

"Leave me 5 more centuries" I said.

But someone took off my blankets and threw clothes at my face.

"What's wrong with you !?" I screamed.

But my anger was reduced to 0 when I saw the puppy, I looked up and saw the dark knight. I got up, told Knight A to leave the room, and when he did it I changed from my pajamas to my clothes and made sure the Beowolf was well hidden.

I got out and went to the kitchen. And who I met first was Reaper.

"Good morning Y / N, do you want some coffee?"

"Good morning Reap, and yes, a coffee would be perfect"

He gets up from his place and goes to make coffee. After a while I hear the door open and a few steps behind me, then someone sat next to me.

"Good morning Nick" I said and a sleepy growl was heard next to me, Nick is always like that in the morning, he communicates with grunts when he's tired, well "grunts" it's actually his native language, I've learned a bit of his language but I still have a lot more to learn, most of which Nick growls.

"Here's your coffee" Reaper says, putting my cup on the table in front of me. So I grabbed my coffee and took a long sip.

When we finished breakfast we went to class, surprisingly it was quite empty, they are late, right? We went to our site and waited for class to start.

When we were all the class started. It was pretty boring as expected, but before my next class, which is in 40 minutes, I decided to go to the library to read or take a book.

I was walking through the library, it was surprisingly big, at least one of the biggest I have seen, and there were sections of everything: literature, biographies and even romance, where I saw a girl with black hair and a bow. But I didn't have too much time so I chose the scary and mystery section. I never liked the movies, they use easy tactics like: dark lighting, scary looking monsters, jumpscares...

They're not funny, although with novels, it's different, the story and writing need to be descriptive enough to put genuinely disturbing thoughts in the reader's head, they really need to dig into the story and the characters, and mess with your mind. 

I approached a shelf and raised my hand to take the most interesting book, in the end I decided on The Phantom of the Opera, a classic. I went to a table and prepared to read until my class started. But that was stopped by Little Red Riding Hood.

"Hi!" the girl yelled as she sat down next to me. I lifted my gaze from the novel and looked at her.

"Hello girl" I said.

"I'm Ruby, hey, what you did at the initiation was impressive, I've never seen someone who could teleport, is it a semblance? Or are you like those magicians from the stories?" she said very excited.

"Well, you could say that we can do magic, yes" I replied.

"Could you do another trick!?" she yelled almost getting up from his chair. Okay, she's so excited!

"It's not tricks, girl, but okay" I said monotonously. 

I raised my hand, she was looking forward to my next move. So, I chose to use one of the first spells that I learned, it does not serve much for the fight, but it's very beautiful. My hand was covered on fire and a phoenix came out of it, it flew a little across the room and landed on the finger of my hand, Ruby looked at everything in amazement, in the end the bird ended up disappearing. I looked at Ruby and she looked completely ecstatic. I got up from my chair and looked at my watch.

"Well there are 5 minutes to the next class, so Miss Ruby, I'll be leaving" I said goodbye and she was still sitting gathering herself from her amazement. I went to the counter and took the book with me.

I reached the exit of the library but a scream stopped me.

"Wait!" 'Wasn't that Ruby's voice?'

I turned around and saw a Ruby gasping for air, when she was calmer she started talking.

"You haven't told me your name" she said. Really? All this little act just to know my name.

"F/N" I replied.

"Can we go together F/N?" she asked, I gave her a nod in response and we left the library in the direction to our next class.