Chapter 18

Your POV

The journey was not very long but we had to go to Bullhead anyway. I looked out the window to see the landscape but the only thing I find is a crow flying next to us.

"What.....the hell?" I whispered.

The raven looked at me and we made eye contact for a few seconds. I don't know why, but it seemed to me that this bird wasn't actually one. On the outside it is a bird, but the sensation and the power it radiates is more similar to a human, maybe it's that why I seemed awkward to look at it for so long.

I turned around, almost stumbling since......Qrow......had scared me, he was behind me the whole time without my noticing. I looked at the window again, the crow was gone.

"We have already arrived" he said.

I nodded and went with him to the exit of the Bullhead, everyone was already waiting for us. Ruby grabbed my hand and ran in the direction of a forest, me trying to keep up with her so as not to fall, Yang behind following us, although at a considerable distance, Qrow and Taiyang running even further than Yang and my team was walking calmly towards us.

We ran for a long time in the forest until I finally could see something that isn't a tree, it was... a cliff? Ruby kept running until she suddenly stopped and I fell on top of her, both of us falling to the ground. I was the first to get up so I quickly helped her and asked her for forgiveness.

Yang approached us very tired, catching her breath while holding both of her knees to not fall. When it was okay, the three of us went, with Qrow and Taiyang running towards us, towards the cliff, but every time we got closer I could see a gravestone.

After a long silence as we approached, we were finally in front of the gravestone, a rose is engraved on it with: "Summer Rose / Thus Kindly I Scatter" written below.

I looked at Ruby and Yang. Ruby was looking at me hopefully and patiently, while Yang was looking away, not wanting to look at anyone right now.

I turned my gaze to the gravestone again, closed my eyes and sighed. I had no idea if this was going to work and that was making me even more nervous. I could hear Qrow and Taiyang's footsteps behind us until they finally stopped, assuming they were next to us. I could also hear the sound of one of the Reaper's portals next to us.

Now that they were all there I raised my arm, concentrating so this will work. I felt how all my magic was reaching my hand. Finally, I opened my eyes, I could see how a black mist surrounded my hand.

'I guess it's time'

I put my hand facing the gravestone. Slowly, white rose petals began to fly around me and the grave, becoming into a whirlwind after a few seconds. I couldn't see anyone or anything, apart from the petals, and I figured everyone else couldn't see me either.

The rose petals were going towards the gravestone forming what appeared to be a woman's body. I could already see Ruby, Yang, Qrow, Taiyang and my team. Suddenly, the petals that made up a woman's body expanded to all sides, like an explosion.

There was a woman in a white cape, identical to Ruby but not even a resemblance to Yang... Weren't they sisters? Maybe there's something they didn't tell me.

A/N: The previous chapter was very short (sorry), so I decided to do another chapter for you.