𝚘 𝚗 𝚎

<  <   𝚝 𝚑 𝚒 𝚛 𝚍   𝚙 𝚎 𝚛 𝚜 𝚘 𝚗  >  >

No one expected this.

Mr. Jeong was just another man who payed his debts by being an bodyguard for y/n l/n, the only daughter of Mr. L/n, the president of Seoul Government and worked for them, a loyal worker.

News reporters were filling the graveyard every minute that passed. Y/n's not supposed to be there but Mr. Jeong was another father to her. He knew everything about her than her own father himself.

Y/n tried to comfort Mrs. Jeong by patting her back, it wouldn't be a surprise if it's natural cause, he was killed. Rumors said that it's all because of her and her family.

The bullet that entered Mr. Jeong's chest and peirced his heart was the same bullet that aimed for her. No one from the L/n family attended the funeral except y/n.

This made the media go even crazy. The rain seemed like it was pouring the whole ocean out from the sky. Thunderstorms literally clashed the purple sky.

The 20 year old girl tried so hard to stand on her feet yet her head spinned as the dizziness increased. She took a deep breath and bit her tongue to keep her awake.

_

"Mrs. Jeong" Mrs. L/n reached for the sobbing middle-aged woman, a concerned look rested on her face, "Please take some rest, we'll take care of this case, Mr. L/n talked about this to our personal lawyer and he'll be taking care of it" she just nodded but the tears still streamed down.

The loud sound of motorbike startled the three ladies in the room, after a few silent seconds the front door of the Jeong's house swung open, and a guy around his twenties stepped in.

A half-finished whisky bottle held loosely in his bruised hands along with many goth ornaments, everyone looked at him surprised. "Wooyoung!" Mrs. Jeong shouted, standing from her seat and marching towards him.

She swing her hands, striking him across his cheeks, causing him to stumble and the glass bottle in his hands fell to the ground shattering into pieces.

Y/n rushed towards them and stopped Mrs. Jeong from further actions, the family is already dripping down in depression by the loss of Mr. Jeong yet their son being the rude brat that he is.

"Mrs. Jeong please be aware of your actions, you go take rest in your room, I'll take care of this mess" y/n said pointing at the glass pieaces on the floor but ofcourse refused.

"No, Ms. L/n-"

"Y/n" she gave a warm smile to the elderly and lovely woman infront of her causing her to broke into a weak smile, "I'd appreciate it much if you addressed me as y/n"

"Mom, can you please take Mrs. Jeong to her room to rest? I'll clean this in the mean time" her mother nodded at her with a smile and took the pale and tired woman to her room.

She stared at the passed out guy infront of her and with great effort she dragged him to the couch before walking around the house looking for the cleaning materials.

Once she found them in a small store room, she started picking the big pieces into the dust pan and used the sweeper to sweep away the small and tiny glasses into the same dust pan.

When she stood and glanced at the couch, her heart literally dropped. Wooyoung's eyes glared up at her figure, she pretended and searched for the dustbin.

"Ignoring is such a rude behaviour" his sultery drunken voice made her to freeze in the spot, she glanced over her shoulder "Well, it's the best to ignore at times like these"

She went inside the kitchen and saw the bin under the sink, when she was about walk out her eyes fell on the water bottle which was placed in the counter.

With hesitancy, she grabbed it and made her way out and to the wasted guy, "here" she tapped his shoulder with the bottle and Wooyoung pulled the water bottle from her hand.

He chugged it down, his adam's apple bopping up and down, him gulping the water was the only sound heard in the whole living room.

"It's rude to stare at people too" he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, a slight smirk tugged on the corner of his lips, "Ofcourse yes, it is" y/n nodded her head.

"But not when you were staring at me whilst I was cleaning" she still nodded, sarcastically. "Funny how the one who broke the rules are actually reminding people about the rules"

"one smart mouth you got there, don't you?" His chuckle sounded so annoyed, his voice filled with rage, "Well, if it ain't for that mouth.." he glanced up at her, his glare fixated on her eyes, "You would've probably be in the jail, counting the iron bars..."

━━━━━━━'bodyguard'━━━━━━━