𝚜 𝚒 𝚡

<  <   𝚝 𝚑 𝚒 𝚛 𝚍   𝚙 𝚎 𝚛 𝚜 𝚘 𝚗  >  >

Yeosang parked his car down in the guest parking area, he sighed loudly 'It's all for dad and reputation, don't overthink about it' he kept saying this to himself, he doesn't want to get into this mess in the first place but his father won't let him alone and decided to drag him in.

He got down and locked his car before making his way to the elevator. He pressed y/n's apartment floor and the lift pinged as it opened. Yeosang's hand shook from nervousness even though it's all an act.

He didn't want to hurt a friend like y/n but he hoped he still had some affection more than a friend could have yet he was scared what if it's just a crush and nothing more, nothing less. His hands slithered in his jacket caressing the small velvet box.

Gulping, he pressed the calling button and soon the door opened by an pissed off Wooyoung, Yeosang's face dropped at the sight of him, "What do you want?" Even though Wooyoung knows the reason as to why he's here he still tried to tease the guy infront of him.

"None of your concern now if you let me" yeosang walked in psuhing Wooyoung aside, "It is MY concern, Mr. Kang" though yeosang wasn't facing the guy, he knew he definitely had a smirk on his face.

Yeosang's haw clenched along with his fists on either side of him, "But this is our personal matter, so I'd appreciate it if you stayed out of it" his deep voice threated him even with those kind words.

Wooyoung raised his hands up in surrender mockingly, "Yep, sure" Wooyoung shrugged yet his smirk wouldn't leave from his face and the other male wanted to smack it off of it's place.

"You sure talk too much" the sound of door opening made both of them turn around, "Oh you're here?" Y/n smiled at yeosang which he returned, but he was screaming and panicking inside.

He never seen y/n dressed up like this, the black V-neck dress suited her the best, "W-wow...you look beautiful y/n" y/n's smile grew as her cheeks flushed pink, "Thank you... and you look great too" she moved a strand of hair behind her ear.

On the other hand, Wooyoung didn't like the cliché scene that's happening infront of him, he felt salty at how you're smiling and blushing by the simple words Yeosang said, he sulked and turned away - that's what he can do.

"Wooyoung chose this dress actually" y/n took her purse from the table making her way towards her fiancé, "Oh" yeosang smiled but his eyes said different, "Got a good taste there, Wooyoung-ssi"

"Yeah, unlike y/n" he walked to his room and slammed the door shut, Yeosang knew what he meant by that but y/n couldn't quite predict it - she thought he was talking about her fashion. "Don't mind him, he acts a bit  bipolar sometimes"

"Oh?" he nodded his head at her "Shall  we go now?" Yeosang smiled down at y/n, feeling better than before without her bodyguard's presence. The both couple walked out of their room and y/n hesitated to type in the password infront of Yeosang.

She glanced him from her sideways and saw him looking somewhere and quickly typed in as the door locked. Except Wooyoung and y/n, her father warned her to keep it unknown by anyone.

"You look really amazing today, y/n" Yeosang glanced at her to see her look down - as they both kept on walking through the hallway and to the lift-  "T-thank you... I think you should thank Wooyoung's taste of fashion" she laughed softly making Yeosang to smile at her.

"Ofcourse, why not?"

━━━━━━━'bodyguard'━━━━━━━