𝚝 𝚑 𝚛 𝚎 𝚎

<   <   𝚝 𝚑 𝚒 𝚛 𝚍   𝚙 𝚎 𝚛 𝚜 𝚘 𝚗   >   >

"So?" Y/n folded her hands together reading the contract papers copy, "My personal bodyguard, huh?" A smirk played on her lips unknowingly.

"Yeah" his uninterested voice echoed in the room, y/n and Wooyoung were in the living room of y/n's own apartment, it was huge and expensive. No wonder why she needs people to protect her.

Living alone in this whole huge house can not be safer for everyone, "I need you to look at me when I speak" y/n's strict voice demanded the local street racer, Wooyoung stopped his actions before looking up at her.

"Should not disseminate your locations to anyone, wear proper clothes and get rid off these exposing shirts like this and ripped pants, knock on my room before entering in don't just simply barge in like an mad dog, understood?" Y/n stood up from the couch walking towards him.

"It's all in the paper and I'm pretty sure you didn't read them" his deep intense stare can any girl go crazy, the way his eyes traveled between her eyes and lips when she's speaking told something about her.

"And if you're in a relationship, end it, because you won't have enough time for those things" Wooyoung clenched his jaws at how dominating she was but it attracted him.

"And, I don't have any workers or maids in my apartment, I do the works here so if when I'm home, I'll try to cook for you as well" y/n walked through the hallway leading Wooyoung behind her.

"You can use the guestroom, as long as you work here, it's yours" she opened the room where her bodyguard is supposed to stay, "And I have a date with my fiancé tomorrow, you don't need to accompany me there, take rest or something"

Wooyoung glanced around the room "Open your mouth and answer" the guy just sighed loudly, "Okay?" He raised his hands in a surrending manner making y/n to nod at him.

"Where's your clothes are by the way?" She turned around before leaving, "It's in the car down, I'll go take them" he walked past her while showing nothing in his eyes. There was no trace of emotions found in them, he looked dead and soulless.

_

"I'm hungry" y/n stopped scrolling through her phone to look up at Wooyoung, who said he was hungry, "So?" She tilted her head, "I wanna eat.." his sharp eyes snapped up from the ring he was playing with, "Do I look like I run a restaurant or something?"

"Go to kitchen and open the second drawer, take anything you want, I'll order some food soon" he lazily stood up, stretching his hands raised up in the air, his eyes rolling back when he tilted his head back as his neck nerves popped out greedily.

Y/n gulped at the sight and averted her eyes back to her phone, a strange feeling spreading inside her stomach, y/n glanced him from the corner of her eyes, his grey sweatpants fitted him loosely around his waist as the black tank top fitted him.

"Hey, what should I call you?!" He yelled from the kitchen, "I don't really mind" she replied from the living room, he walked out from the kitchen "Well princess, I can't eat this, now can I?" Y/n's eyes widened at the way he called her and she literally choked on the air she was breathing.

"What the fu-" she cleared her throat and regained her posture, "First of all, call me y/n and I told you to open the second cupboard not the third" she stood up from the couch, huffing. But, did she actually hated when the word 'princess' slipped out of his mouth?

"I mean, princess suits you the best, bratty, born with the silver spoon and...you look good" Wooyoung's eyes traveled up and down her body, devouring every corners and curves of her.

He bit his lip, sneering at her "Well, I do thank you so much, now if you hand me the tissues, I can get you something to eat" he chuckled knowing he can never have you around his fingers. Girls and boys go crazy for him yet here he is, got dumped down.

"So I should call you y/n and not princess? You don't like being called princess?" he mocked her with a teasing smirk. "Wait, so we both actually live alone, right?.. cool" y/n just rolled her eyes at what he said, though she strangely found it addicting.

"You're so cringy, you know that?" He laughed, his hair falling infront and covering his eyes, "Girls love when they're being flirted on but they would disagree and act like they hate it, that's what girls are" y/n scoffed, "You wish"

"I do, princess"

━━━━━━━'bodyguard'━━━━━━━