𝚝 𝚎 𝚗

<  <  𝚃 𝚑 𝚒 𝚛 𝚍   𝙿 𝚎 𝚛 𝚜 𝚘 𝚗  >  >

"It's nothing to worry about y/n" Yeosang passed an nervous smile to her avoiding eye-contact with y/n at all costs. Her worried eyes might make him think other wise, it took him literally two nights to decided a side yet a single gesture from his so-called fiancée could make him collapse his mind.

Wooyoung cleared his throat "Get a room, right?" Yeosang balled up his fists about to beat the light out of him but he wouldn't ofcourse, everything Wooyoung does, was hated by the none other than Yeosang, is it because of how cocky he is? Or just simply his whole existence? Or something even more than that? A dark secret behind all this hatred?

"Mr. Jeong, do not interrupt when we're talking" Y/n's worriness, Yeosang's irrelevant answer and Wooyoung being rude and disrespectful or annoyed I might say, the three different feelings in the atmosphere raised every second, an uncomfortable silence fell inbetween the three.

"I think it's lunch time, isn't it?" Y/n said checking her phone trying cheer the almost dead inside men in the room. "You can order lunch in here, I have some works to complete" Yeosang nodded slightly leaving the room, but not before shooting a dead glare at the guy who's sitting on the couch.

"Wooyoung-ssi, what do you want to have for lunch?" Y/n's voice echoed in the room as she was scrolling through her contactz for the cafeteria security to being in the food up to her office room. "I'm not hungry" he huffed making y/n to frown confusedly at the male.

"What do you mean? You didn't have breakfast too" asked y/n.

"I said I'm not hungry" he lied.

His stomach was grumbling from hunger. But he decided to stay loyal to his pride, he didn't want to eat in the girl's presence or in her money. He'd rather die - that's what he thought.

Y/n just ordered food for both of them though the male rejected both her requests. A loud tired sigh escaped her lips, she let her head fall on the table infront of her, she was tired - tired of everything.

She could be living like all those bratty rich girls out there who spend their parents money and party all night long. She wanted a break from all these works and pressure yet the right time haven't invited her.

For everyone, she looked happy but little did they know that the girl who smiles and worries for everyone is also the girl who cries herself to sleep dreaming about what freedom actually feels like?

"Ms. L/n?" A loud knock on the door woke her up, "Come in, please" the familiar security walked in with the food tray, she passed him a bright smile he who returned it. "Thank you for working hard, Mr. Lee" he bowed before walking out.

"You sure you don't want any?"  Y/n smirked.

He gulpe, the tasty and tempting smell of food literally made him pass out "Since you're forcing me, I'll have some" he smiled making y/n to shake her head with a smile.