𝚜 𝚎 𝚟 𝚎 𝚗

<  <   𝚃 𝚑 𝚒 𝚛 𝚍   𝙿 𝚎 𝚛 𝚜 𝚘 𝚗   >  >

Though Yeosang said he wasn't interested in Y/n, this night, he had to admit, she looked absolutely gorgeous. Her perfect body was on show tonight for everyone's eyes.

"I'll use the restroom, excuse me" y/n gave a quick smile before standing up and making her way towards the restroom only to bump into someone tall like an tower.

"Sorry-" she glanced up to see a guy - a handsome one - his mint hair color and dark eyelined eyes stared down at her small figure, a sudden wave of familiarity rushed through the tall guy as he tilted his head slightly with a smirk.

"Y/n?" A familiar deep voice called after her, making the both to turn around, Yeosang's heart sank as fear and nervousness filled his guts. "W-wh" Yeosang cleared his throat embarrassed by how it cracked.

"Uhm... Are you done? I mean.." he said raising his wrist infront of him, glancing at the wrist watch "..It's late already" he walked towards her, "Oh I didn't wait a moment, please" she said as she walked away to finish her business in the first place.

Once she was gone, yeosang rested his glare back to the guy "What are you doing here? Did you tell her about anything?" He pushed the guy back and held him by his collar.

"Woah, woah.." Yunho said with a teasing smirk and removed Yeosang's fists that was tightly tied around his black jacket's collar, "You want me to hide and live for nothing but you go on a date with your.." he tilted his head referring to y/n.

Yeosang's jaw clenched but he calmed down by trying to take a deep breath, "Don't tell anyone or anything about this...don't utter a word, I'll aid for you" he spat at the tall guy, but only one seemed serious about the situation whilst the other one looked like he was just playing around.

Yeosang quickly backed away and pretended like he was waiting for y/n as soon as he spotted her, a calm ess within himself as Yunho walked away without saying anything after that.

"I have something for you" Yeosang gulped looking down at her directly at her shining orbs, a small smile and a frown accompanied y/n's face "What is it?" He took her hand in his walking out, whilst a confused y/n let him to do so.

Yeosang isn't a person who loves skinships, but holding a girl's hand within his was a whole different emotion, he did that without a second thought but his heart is the one suffering right now.

As soon as they sat in the car, he drove to somewhere, but turns out it's  the Han riverside, y/n's brow knitted together, he drove to the other side where literally no one wss there just few people chilling at the warm and breezy night.

"Come on" yeosang smiled at her and they both got down, "Let's take a walk?" a laugh escaped y/n's soft lips, "Sure!"

They both walked side by side I silence, the night breeze slapped against their skins and ears, it was all calm until Yeosang decided to break the ice by clearing his throat for attention, y/n glanced up at him.

"Y/n... I'm really glad that you're the special one for me and I hope you feel the same way" y/n's cheek burner by his honest confession but she couldn't reply to him, he turned around facing her as he hummed, and took her hand before placing an plain yet beautiful ring on her ring finger, he thought it's all going to be an act but by now, he confirmed that he want to marry her. His unsure feelings were now steady and sure.

"W-what is this?" Y/n gasped looking at him, "I bought them for you.." he whispered moving the strand of hair behind her back caressing her rosy cheeks "It's like an promise ring..I wear one too" he rose his hand up showing a similar ring to hers wrapped around his ring finger.

"Oh? It's beautiful" she smiled up at him moving a little back maintaining a space, he understood and cleared his throat once again, "I'm really glad that you like them" he looked forward feeling embarassed but a peck on his cheek made his eyes widen, "Why won't I?"

━━━━━━━'bodyguard'━━━━━━━