𝚗 𝚒 𝚗 𝚎

< < 𝚈 / 𝙽 𝙻 / 𝙽 > >

"Ms. Bae, can you please bring the Boseong project folder? Yeah...Thank you" I hung the phone back, pair of eyes boring holes at the side of me, "Stop staring at me" I mumbled.

"Didn't you said to look at you whenever you speak?" This punk, a loud sigh escaped my lips "That's only when I'm talking to you, Mr. Jeong" He just shrugged sitting lazily on the couch in my office room.

I just rolled my eyes and tilted my neck, cracking it sideways and continued to scroll through our website, looking for a black mark on any of the products to block it out.

"How long will you work here, Ms. L/n?" I glanced up at him checking the time at once "Uhm.. I don't know, it depends" as soon as I completed my sentence, a soft knock on the doormade me look up again.

"Come in, please!" It was Ms. Bae, one of the beautiful woman you'll ever see here other than the company models and ambassadors, she walked in with a slight bow and a smile which I returned gladly to.

"Here's the file that you asked for, Ms. L/n" she handed them to me, I was just concentrating on the file whilst Ms. Bae waited patiently, when I glanced up at my side, Wooyoung's smirk caught my attention.

I looked to the right to see a red and shy Ms. Bae, I dropped my jaw mentally because that's what I can do, again to the left, Wooyoung passed a wink at her which made the girl look down blushing hardcore, if that's possible.

I cleared my throat clearly uncomfortable at the situation that's happening right infront of me, it's his life and hers but don't they know how to behave in public or at work?

"You can leave Ms. Bae, it will take some time" she looked kind of dissapointed and shot the guy a stare "I don't mind-" I placed the folder down "I said you can leave Ms. Bae" she bowed and rushed out.

"Seriously?" I rolled my eyes shaking my head showing how annoyed I am, "See who's salty" a dry chuckle escaped his lips "Shut up, I'm busy" he shrugged again, this gesture of him making me even more annoyed.

That smirk that will never ever leave his face, the door opened slightly to reveal "Yeosang?" I laughed softly, "Come in" he stepped in, a smile on his lips only to be dropped when he spot Wooyoung.

"Why is he here?" I took a deep breath, "That's a long ass story but take a seat first" I did as I said but I noticed something on his cheek, a frown replacing my once calm face "What happened?" He tensed up at my question yet tried to remain calm.

"You didn't answer my question though" he pointed his eyes at Wooyoung, "He's my personal bodyguard, more like my personal assistant, that's what it was written on the contract, so he'll be with me everywhere" I said bored about the topic.

"Now answer mine, what happened to your cheek?"

"Uh, that?.."

━━━━━━━'bodyguard'━━━━━━━