𝚎 𝚒 𝚐 𝚑 𝚝

<  <  𝙺 𝚊 𝚗 𝚐   𝚈 𝚎 𝚘 𝚜 𝚊 𝚗 𝚐  >  >

"Dad, can we please just stop all these-" a glare from my father shut my mouth, this old man can be a gentleman by acts, but people don't be fooled, he's on of the rotten person I've ever seen. I still can't get over the fact that he's, actually, my father.

"Yeosang, my son..." His adenoidal voice called out to me, making me glance up at him "Are you, by any chance, falling in love with Ms. L/n?" I gulped my eyes not leaving the floor. His footsteps neared until he was standing right infront me, his shiny black shoes on view.

"Are you?" His voice deepened and alot of pressure pressing on each word that left his mouth, "N-no" a moment of silence feel between us, the only sound was horns of cars outside my father's personal cabin, a strong palm collided with my cheeks - clearly leaving a fingerprint mark.

I held my burning cheek, looking down feeling useless. I hate it here, why can't I live like others? Can't I love a person without being forced into? First, I lost my mother because of him - now, y/n? I feel like a puppet, I can't do shit without being controlled!

A loud sigh escaped the old man's lips, I feel ashamed to call him my father in first place but here I am, "I'm doing all these for you, my son" tsk, always the same shit, same excuses but different day.

"But why? I'm happy how I am" my didn't betray me this time, me, myself am surprised as to where these words flowed from, he knows I would come back to him and be under his feet, "Love is such an delusional game, yeosang, if you don't receive back the amount of effort you put into it, it will break and shatter your heart into pieces"

"But isn't it what love is about? Why can't i love the person I want? It's nothing you can do about dad, if it's love, then it's love, even if it breaks your heart.." for the first time, i looked at his eyes with enough courage to talk back to him, cruelness and lack of sleep was evident in his eyes, not sharing any words, I walked out of his cabin and drove off to my apartment - atleast he gave me some privacy.

A sudden thought of y/n calmed my nerves, am I really doing all this for her? I've always had a crush on her ever since I laid my eyes on her. Or maybe yesterday is the day that I had realised it? But crush is far away from love.

I simply don't want to ruin lives.

But when my father started this partnership with Mr. L/n, I felt like our friendship flew away in the air and into nothingness. We forced ourselves to something we don't want to sacrifice, but again why would she kiss me yesterday?

But she's my fiancée, no matter what, we would still get married in the first place unless something disastrous happens, we're officially known to the public. If I fell for her or maybe I did already,I wouldn't be able to do what my father told me to, either way, I'm the one with the loss.

But again, when I start to feel something for her, this guy Wooyoung came out of nowhere to ruin it, I huffed loudly by just thinking about him, the rude asshole that he is. I was dragged back from my thoughts by a phone call, "Yes?"

"Sorry, what?"

━━━━━━━'bodyguard'━━━━━━━