𝚏 𝚘 𝚞 𝚛

<   <   𝚝 𝚑 𝚒 𝚛 𝚍   𝚙 𝚎 𝚛 𝚜 𝚘 𝚗   >   >

My eye shot open when the whole house was blasting with music, "What the actual.." My breathing was in a fast pace startled by the sudden sound. I scrambled up to my feet marching to the living room to see Wooyoung dancing and chilling with a mug in his grasp.

"Good morninggg!" he sang with a teasing smile, well if pissing me off is his intention I won't let that happen, "Morning" I mumbled dryly walking back into my room.

"Should I go with you or your 'fiancé' will take care of you?" He pushed alot of effort in the word fiancé, "It's Saturday and I don't go out usually on Saturdays unless it's something important" I rested my head on the door frame tiredly.

"Oh?" He nodded his slowly still jamming to the music. "Anyways, go cook something, I'm hungry" I yawned and shut my door before flopping back on my bed and going back to sleep.

There was two knock on my room door, "What?!" My voice came muffled under the pillow, "I made you breakfast" the next moment, I was opening the door revealing a so done Wooyoung, "I can't cook for shit, unless you don't want me to burn down the building"

"Let's eat out then" I shrugged, "My dad didn't stay here when he was still an bodyguard for you but why I had to?" His sudden question made me realise and a soft sigh escaped my lips, "The risks were less before but after what happened my father thought it isn't safe to live alone anymore" he opened his mouth to say something "My father thinks you're an smartass and trustworthy" I cut him off with a answer.

"Poor him" He rolled his eyes and walked towards his room, "Wear some professional clothes!" He turned around shooting a glare at me, "I thought it's a date" he stuck his tongue out laughing, "Don't make me swear"
"I will~ It's really fun pissing you off" he laughed loudly before running to his room.

_

"Y/n?" Yeosang's deep voice said from the other side of the phone, "Oh yeosang? Tell me" I chuckled slightly, "About the date...shall I pick you around 6?" I froze on my seat, I totally forgot about this-

"Y-yeah sure! I'll be waiting for you" I smiled even though he couldn't see, he chuckled "Okay, keep safe... I'll hang up now" I replied with a hum and ended the call, I stood up a little too excited and smiled to myself like an idiot.

Wooyoung opened his room door to see this, great, I cleared my throat keeping a straight face "Huh?" He smirked thinking of something new to annoy me, "My princess got a date for her, didn't she? How cute" his laugh echoed through my lonely apartment.

But having someone around is so much better than being alone, he literally got here yesterday but I feel entertained and less boring. Even though he's still an annoying punk.

When it was around five in the evening, I decided to get ready but I was too lazy to do so. I just threw an normal dress that I wear everyday, which coveres my whole body. I can't wear revealing clothes and walk around like I won this world, my insecure ass could never.

I checked the time and it was already six and above, I walked into the living room and saw Wooyoung chewing on some chips whilst watching some drama in the tv. He glanced up at my presence then went back to watch but he choked placing the remote server on the coffee table.

He was still coughing as well as laughing which madee frown at him, "You good?" He looked up his eyes red with tears as he cleared his throat, "What are you even wearing?" I looked down at myself confused by what he meant.

"Dress?" He scoffed, "My bad, didn't knew that" he walked to me looking me up and down, "You think boys would like that?" He pinched a corner of my shirt "Are you going to meeting with another countries president by any chance? Bitch you're going to a date for fucksake!" He screamed at me making me even more confused.

"Don't you have any revealing clothes? Come here" he held my hands and dragged me to my own room and stopped infront of my closet "hmm.." he hummed biting his lip bottow lip, looking through my clothes.

"Yah! What are you doing-" he hissed raising his index finger asking me to shut up, "Ah! Gotcha!" He smiled proudly revealing an black clothe from MY closet, I never knew I had this dress? "Oh my, no way!" I gasped once I realised this dress.

It was three years ago my mom asked me to wear me for a family party, the amount of embarassing moments with this dress is literally more than my braincells. "Shut up and wear this, I bet the guy who's your fiancé or whatever won't hold back" he winked making me slap his arms.

"Trust me, you'll look amazing"

━━━━━━━'bodyguard'━━━━━━━