Chapter 5

Sleep was far away from both of them. But due to medicines given Mishti slept.

Here Abir was thinking about Mishti and couldn't sleep.

Mishti saw a dream in which Abir was going far away from her forever. She woke up with jerk quickly went to his room as always his door was open.

Seeing Mishti at door Abir got up from bed and went close to her. She just quickly embraced him in tight hug . Abir couldn't understand anything but just hugged her back .

He felt something wet on his T-shirt he tried to break the hug but she was adamant and just snuggled more into him. She just felt peace. His heartbeats did something soothing to her messed up soul.

But Abir was more adamant then her he saw her face full of tears. He gently rubbed her tears and asked the reason for tears

"Abir promise me you will never leave me plz Abir" forwarding her palm

Abir made her sit on bed gave her water to drink, rubbed her back to calm her down and then spoke

"Ab batao Kya hua hai?"

"First promise me" again forwarding her tiny hand.

Abir was confused with her behavior. He knew one thing even if world war takes place between them he will never leave her alone.

So he kept his big palm on her tiny palm.

"I won't leave you Mishti I promise."

She left a sigh of relief hearing it and smiled ear to ear.

"Now tell me reason Mishti"

"Abir I saw a dream in which you were going far away from me, Abir I can't handle it Abir plz never ever leave me alone Abir. Me and Baby both needs you Abir plz." She explained.

For a moment both forgot what Happened few minutes back.

"I won't Mishti"

Suddenly Abir remembered everything and he asked her go to her room and sleep.

He helped her to her room by holding her one hand.

(Imagine baby bump plz)

Helping Mishti to lay on bed he covered her with duvet, switched off the lights and moved out of room.