Chapter 2

"WHAT Peach saree but I gifted her Peacock Green saree, didn't she liked my gift, of course she liked it gadhedo her eyes were shining with joy while looking at saree then why didn't she wore it ,stop your non stop thoughts Abir and concentrate on her"

Abir's face was having mixed emotions on his face as if confused, irritated, angry, smile,etc. Mishti understood his expression and thought to talk to him later. As soon as mother-daughter duo reached near Abir just picked up his princess in his arms and wished Mishti Happy Birthday with smile to which she reciprocated with a smile and small thanks.

Mishti went near other family members standing there waiting for her and talked to them.
Soon her eyes fell on the most lovable duo of her life "Ajeeb Rajvansh and her daughter Kavya". They both were playing, talking, giggling and what not, she just admired the duo for the bond they both shared, sometimes she used to get jealous of Abir.
Meenakshi asked her daughter-in-law to cut the cake to which reply came from her granddaughter

“Me bhi mumma ke saath cake cut krungi plz mumma, plz Papa”

and she made a cute puppy face which no one in the house could deny. Atlast everyone agreed.

Mishti and Kavya blew candles, everyone started to sing Happy birthday song. Mishti cut the cakes and feed the cake's first bite to her lovely daughter and then to her 'sabkuch' then others turn came.

For dinner everything thing was made of according to birthday girls choice as per the instructions of Abir.

After dinner everyone was in there room Kavya slept early as she worked hard for her mumma's birthday (just added works to others list) MishBir were in there room talking and giggling, Mishti was thinking that Abir will ask about his gift but to her surprise he didn’t asked any question nor was angry, so she herself started

“Abir tumne pucha nhi ki Maine tumhara Diya hua gift kyu nhi pehna?”

“Mishti I know tumhare paas koi valid reason hoga”

“Vo to hai, actually uska blouse unstitched tha aur saree ka Pico fall bhi baaki tha, Maine aaj hi wo saree aur blouse tailor ko de di”

Hmm came a reply

“Waise tumhe Kya laga ki tum mujhe saree doge aur me do minute me wahi saree pehanke aajaungi?”

“ of course Mishti, filmo me aisa hi hota hai na”

Stated Abir with a cute pout on his face. Mishti chuckled at his pout and replied

“Tum hero ho?”
“Yaha koi film chal rhi hai?”
“Me koi magician hu?”

Abir just nodded no for all question with smile lingering on his face

“Abir ye film nhi real life hai, nothing is so easy, you can take my story as an example Abir.”

As still her birthday was not finished abir didn’t want her to be sad so he shouted

“Mishti chipkali

Mishti just tightly hugged Abir and said

jldi bhagao usse

Abir couldn’t control more and he burst out laughing confusing Mishti  soon she understood his plan and before she could run Abir tightly held her by waist and stated