Chapter 1

A woman at the age of probably 25 wearing a simple pink Anarkali with minimal accessories and makeup, straight hair, beautiful black orbs was standing in the center of huge hall decorated elegantly and was directing work to everyone. The hall was decorated with yellow and pink flowers.

A small girl of 4 years came running from behind and just hugged her mother who was standing in pink Anarkali and said

"Mommy I won the game I was playing with Simar"

She bent on her knees to match her daughter's height and loving kissed her daughter's cheek. Then cupped her face by one hand and said

"Good my doll but don't tease Simar for losing the game okay!"

The small doll quickly agreed to her mother's statement and went back to her friends.

"Mishti ki bacchi yaha meri #godhbharai (baby shower) hai aur tu tyaar bhi nahi hui abhi tk"

came a voice from behind. Yes the girl in pink Anarkali was none other than Mishti. She is an introvert girl, with calm nature and is a lovely mother to her daughter Kavya. For Kavya Mishti can do anything, she is angel of Mishti's life. And the voice was of Mother to be Kuhu.

Mishti is here for her devrani's godhbharai Kuhu. Kuhu is an extrovert girl with bubbly nature, better say chatter box, curly haired girl, married to Kunal Rajvansh 4 years back soon to be mother. Mishti and Kuhu are in laws as well as good friends.

"Bas thoda kaam baaki tha wo kr rhi thi Kuhu, tu ye sb chod ye bata Abir kaha hai subah se dikhai nhi de raha hai, kaha gayab ho gaya ye ajeeb rajvansh??"

"Bro? mujhe nhi pata Mishti, tu tyaar ho jana jldi plz aur mere help kr okay?"

"Okay!"

Soon Mishti got ready in a peacock green coloured saree which Abir gifted her on her birthday. A smile crept on her face as she remembered that day.

FLASHBACK:

It was morning Kavya went to her school and Mishti was folding clothes sitting in her bedroom.

Out of the Blue Abir appeared with a smile on his face and hiding something behind his back said,

" Mishtiii"

"Kya hai Abir?"

"I have a gift for you"

"Accha to lao do mujhe" forwarding her hand

"Aisa nhi pehle aankhe band karo"

She closes her eyes and says

"Lo krli ab to do"

Abir being Abir just like to tease her so he didn't give gift at first and was enjoying her expression

"Ab aankhe kholu abir ??"

"Abirr"

"Nhi ek Minute ruko"

"Abir jldi Karo wrna me me "

"Ha tum kya Angry Chorni"

"Soch ke bataungi"