Chapter 7

(Mature content)

Everyday Mishti use to take Painkiller with high power to get rid of the pain he gives daily.

Almost 6 months passed. She use to cry daily. It was before ages she smiled heartly.

Every part of her body ached. Her Mother in law also kept quiet.

hat she can expect from her MIL when her own mother says it's Normal.

Sex they use to have daily. But from her side it was still not less than a rape.

She believed that one day he will stop torturing her.

But God knows when that one day was going to come or not.

It was new year and he didn't came home early.

Mishti was waiting for him.

At 1:46am door knocked.

Mishti asked from inside who is it the answer came was 'tera pati'

Coming inside he was not stable. He was drunk.

Till now he never came home in such state.

He pulled Mishti towards thier bedroom strted get sensual.

"Aakash ji Khana banaya hai... Chaliye khate hai"

She stated fearing.

"Chup Khana bohot kha liya Maine. Aaj waha itni saari ldkiya thi Kya Kya krne ka man kr rha tha pr nhi kiya.."

She smiled hearing his honesty. Tonight she willingly gave in while getting intimate.

He was happy looking at she was not protesting.

He was full as he ate in the party while she was hungry as she didn't ate anything.

Next day everything was not same as earlier.

Mishti was smiling thinking that her husband even in drunken state doesn't thinks to cheat on her.

Her smile was spreading wide as today he even didn't beat her or slap her before going.

At night he came they had thier dinner in silence. While sleeping he said he is not going to have sex with her.

She was more Happy because except when she was on her periods he would never say that they won't have sex.

They both slept. Mishti slept with little pain as her old wounds were still not recovered.

He didn't hurted her for next few days as he was in his own thoughts.

It was first time he drank alcohol. And he hardly remembered anything.

The thought of cheating Mishti didn't go right with him.

His friends did asked him to make out with the call girls present in party but he denied thinking of Mishti.

After one week things became normal.

He use to slap her or hurt her only when she did mistake, he didn't harm her when she didn't do anything wrong.

Even Mishti started concentrating in house work. She use to make sure that she doesn't commit any mistake.