Chapter 10

Third Person Point of View.

After meeting with Mishti, abir was in deep thoughts. He was trying to find out ways to help Mishti in setup of business.

Many suggestions roamed in his head but ended with Will Mishti be comfortable? Will she accept his help when she didn't accepted Vishamber Uncle?

All answers were negative he was trying to find a single thing to help her. Then he remembered her behavior during their first Meeting. She wasn't confident, she was sweating even though cooler was on.

He can help her by improving these small things in her. She won't say no, when he would find our error in her behavior and try to correct it, because she also wishes to go ahead.

Here Mishti after going to house she relaxed for sometime and started to make trial design for NGO website.

When Kuhu came she asked Mishti about her first meeting with Abir. Smiling Mishti said

"Meeting went well. But I was a bit nervous. You know I messed up"

"#What did you do Mishti?"

Then Mishti recited whole incident to Kuhu. Kuhu couldn't stop her laugh hearing her friends story.

"Ha toh I thought he is well known business man he will be there in suit and all but that Dumbo was wearing
t-shirt and track pants. I was like you you are Abir Rajvansh"

"Mishti when he is in office he wears #offical suit but at NGO or home he is in clothes which are #comfortable for him"

"That's not normal. Ajeeb insaan. He is well known person aisa kon ghumta hai?"

"#Well known? You didn't knew him"

"Sorry! Agli baar uss ajeeb insaan ke baare me PhD krke jaaungi thik hai?"

"#Done"

"I was hell scared when he showed me photos of him on Google. I thought he will cancel our meeting"

"Don't worry he is #easy going person"

"And very kind too. You know he insisted me to eat and then go"

"I know"

"Hey what's your relationship with him?"

"He is #elder brother of my boyfriend"

"Boyfriend Kunal?"

"Yup"

"Would you mind to tell me your love story?"

"I won't. Infact I would #love too"

"Please Bata na"

"Ok

Our #first meeting was on Road"

"Road!!"

"Wo kya hai na I came in front of his car while saving a puppy"