Chapter 8 : Deku vs Kacchan

Before next episode start, V asked Midoriya if he should bring Eri and Kota and possibly Wild Wild Pussycats.

"Ehh V san are you serious!" Midoriya said brightly. He miss Kota and Eri, especially Eri. The last time he met her was during School Festival and guess what, she just smiled for the first time!

"Midoriya kun, you look happy." Shiozaki titled her head.

'God she look cute' Midoriya thought before answering her.

"Of course Shiozaki san! I'm going to meet Eri and Kota after this!" He smiled brightly.

"By you mean Eri the cute poor child you-" Then a bullet pass her hair. Midoriya and Shiozaki stoned. They then look at V who seem smiling innocently.

"Shiozaki san....it's that a spoiler I heard?"

"N-No V san..." Shiozaki now scared and Midoriya doesn't stop trembling in fear.

"Ohh good. Now then Midoriya enjoy your time with Shiozaki here okay" he then smiled while disarm his gun. Midoriya and Shiozaki just nodded nervously.

"Ehem. T-then Midoriya kun allow me to do this." She stuttered while holding Midoriya's hand.

"AH-O-OKAY!"

'I hope my hand is not sweating!' Luckily for him, his hand doesn't.

"Okay guys let's start this now!" V said.

"ABOUT FUCKING TIME WHITE DOG!!" Bakugo yelled irritatedly.

"HUHHH! YOU GOT PROBLEM EXPLODO DOG!" before V and Bakugo well.......beat each other up the screen lit up.

“Because Kacchan and I lived in the same neighborhood, we’ve known each other since we were little. So we are childhood friends” Midoriya narrated.

Younger Midoriya stood in shock. Bakugo and three other kids stood proudly in front of a gate that was opened, a sign reading ‘No Trespassing’ on the gate.

“Let’s go kill the enemy!” Bakugo announced, pointing to go inside.

“Okay!” the three other kids cheered.

“O-Okay!” Midoriya peeped in.

"You're both are cute!!!" Hagakute squealed.

"Right! kero!"

"Tch shut up Invisible, Frog !" Bakugo mumbled while blushing. Luckily for him no one seem to noticed.

"*snap* It's a rare photo of Bakugo and Midoriya." Aizawa said as he take a picture with his phone. Mrs Joke just confused with his sudden attitude.

'What's with that proud dad's face?' Mrs Joke thought

"MIDORIYA KUN IS SO CUTE~" Midoriya's fangirls squealed.

"Indeed Midoriya kun." Shiozaki said looking at him.

"Thanks" he said slowly.

'Dear lord, your shyness is why you look so cute!' Shiozaki thought.

“He could do anything he tried his hand at, a rascal who led the group of neighborhood kids.” Midoriya narrated.

Bakugo flinched after hearing Midoriya called him rascal.

'Fucking Deku!' he thought while everyone else is laughing.

“He is so confident and I thought he was so cool. But, after his quirk manifested, it accelerated him down the wrong path.” Midoriya narrated.