Chapter 6 : What I can Do For Now

A scoreboard of the exam is shown in the dark observation room.

“I can’t believe he got 1st place with no rescue points. The faux villains acquire their targets and draw them near.” someone explained watching Bakugo beating up many robots.

Watching Midoriya take down the giant robot, the person adding, “In contrast, there’s the 7th place student with zero villain points. There have been other examinees who took on the large villain in the past.”

 “That just proves you two are different in every way.” Uraraka observed.

“What’s that supposed to mean, Round Face?!” Bakugo shouted.

“It means you and Midoriya think differently. You both had zero points in a different category.” Todoroki explained.

“Just shut up Half n’ Half! Or I’ll kill you!”

"Okay...." uninterested Todoroki said.

"It's impressive though. Not a single Rescue Points. Did you actually killed those poor kid?" teased Mirko. Bakugo just groaned.

“It's looked a young child whose quirk just manifested.” someone questioned Midoriya's quirk. A man wearing all black with a gray scarf on watched from the back of the room.

"Aizawa sensei!" excited students cheered.

"Hmm damn brats." Aizawa muttered with a slightly blush unnoticed by his fellow teachers. Except one greenete.

"Wow Eraser you're blushing. HAHAHAHAHA!"  Mrs Joke laughing.

"Shut-it Emi- Wait a minute!!! SINCE WHEN YOU'RE HERE?!!" Aizawa panicked.

"Ehh~ I've been sitting next to you from the beginning." She smiled.

"To be honest I cuddled you for a long time and you're the one who didn't notice!" She said while laughing. Okay now Aizawa scared. He never realized it. He asleep since the first episode. He talked when he awaked and never noticed her!! Wait...asleep.....

'Damn me...I shouldn't sleep!' He internally yelled himself while tried to push Mrs Joke away from him. Which he failed of course. Mrs Joke happily cuddling with him while Aizawa just piss off.

'Nice job Mrs Joke san!! I rooting for you' V thought while giving a thumbs up at Mrs Joke.

"Umm V san are okay?" Asked our main protagonist.

"Yeah Yeah" he smiled

All Might stood on the now clean beach in his true form, watching the waves.

“The night after I opened my acceptance letter, that person contacted me.” Midoriya narrated while he ran to the beach.

All Might turned around to see Midoriya stop running.

“All Might!” Midoriya cried out, making All Might spit out blood.

“Who’s that?” All Might exclaimed.

“All Might?”

Two people somewhere in the distance heard Midoriya’s cry.

“No way! Where?

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAA!" everyone laugh.

"They're hilarious!" exclaimed one students while wiping her tears.

"Seriously! That's a goal!!!!" Mirko laughed.

“Ahh!! I h-had the wrong person!” Midoriya yelled out, the person disappointed.