Chapter 9 : Bakugo's Start Line

V clapped his hands and a warp appears making another group of people fell this time gently.

"AHHHHH"

Midoriya face brighten up when he noticed two particularly person.

"Eri chan! Kota kun!" he waved at them.

"Deku san/ Deku nii san!" both of them smiled. Before looking at each other.

"Midoriya! What's going on here?" Mandalay asked.

"Hey Hey Hey look! There's a lot of people here!" Ragdoll excitedly said.

"And Villians too!" Pixie Bob warns them.

"Yo" Dabi greeted.

"Don't 'yo' us!" Tiger yelled.

"Okay settle down now." V calm them.

"So today you're going to watch Midoriya Izuku  Journey!!!" he continues.

"Pardon?" all of them said.

After a few minutes later

"That's cool! We get to see Deku nii san life!" Kota exclaimed before blushing.

"I-It's not like I want to see it though."

'What a tsundere.' V thought.

"So hey pussies!" Pixie Bob Mandalay and Tigers  flinched when V called them. Ragdoll replied V happily,

"Yeah?"

"Where do you guys want to sit?. You can sit with those girls there with our Midoriya or you can-" Before he finish his sentences, Rag Doll, Mandalay and Pixie Bob vanish from his sight leaving Kota, Eri and Tiger behind.

"What's up sisters!" Pixie Bob said as she, Mandalay and Ragdoll high five the girls.

'Okay I didn't expected them to have on crush on Midoriya too'.

"Okay WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!" Tiger shout.

"Soooo......Eri chan~ Kota kun. You sit with your beloved Deku there." V said as he put Eri on Midoriya's lap while Kota on Yaoyorozu's.

Kota couldn't stop blushing right now. While Eri kinda liked V already.

"Emm V san when we're going to watch the movie?" she asked with a puppy eye.

"Gughh my heart.....We start now Eri." V said while clutching his heart.

"Deku san who is this pretty girl?" Eri asked.

"Ahh apologize Eri chan. My name is Yaoyorozu Momo, and I'm umm..." she stop as she turn towards the girls. They nod at her and she continues.

"I'm one of Midoriya's girlfriends." she said while fidgeting.

"............Eh......." V and Midoriya said.

"WHAT THE FUGGIES THINGS BUG!!" V welll cursed. While Midoriya is.........probably dead by now.

"MIDORIYA!!!!!" V shouted purely concerned.

'Good Job girls.....you really killy him.' V try to wake him up while Eri looks confused.

"What's a girlfriend?" She asked Momo. Meanwhile Mandalay, Pixie Bob and Ragdoll wonders if they're part of Midoriya's girlfriends.

"So are we his too?" Pixie Bob asked.

"Depands if you want."

“Hero team…”

“Uraraka?!” Iida yelled as Uraraka started slipping off the weapon.