Chapter 19 : Cavalry Battle Finale

'U-Um V san can we start it already.' Midoriya ask (telepathically if you wonders) with heavy blush on his face. Yes he probably suffering from Mirko cause she's so freaking hot! (ofc she is!). He never admitted it but probably he had a crush on her like Bakugo does. I mean come on it's Mirko! Every boys' crush. And Midoriya is the only one who's dating her right now.

'Yeah just let me bring some more people.' V said.

'M-More!?' Midoriya gasped.

"Ara Izuku why are you so red ?" Mirko asked which making him slightly flinch.

"N-Nothing M-Mirko S-San." He stutters

"Hey call me Rumi or do I have to kiss you in order to say my first name!" Mirko smirks.

'WHAT N-NO PLEASE DON'T!' Midoriya screams internally.

"Hahaha.....p-please don't tease me R-Rumi san." Midoriya blushed.

'God damn it he's so cute!' Mirko beams. Out of nowhere she snuggle onto Midoriya's arm. Of course her action causing Midoriya to go stiff. He's probably can't survive this round.

'God help Midoriya' Shiozaki prayed. (wtf how does she know?)

"Ibara chan why are you crying kero." Asui ask.

"Alright listen up!" V suddenly shout.

"I'm going to bring some people here. So yeah be prepared!" V said.

Murmurs can be heard in USJ. They wondering who

'Hmmmm let's see who's on the list.' He thought as he open his journal entitled 'Midoriya's harem'. Looks like he already making some list of Midoriya's harem. Well technically he's the one who shipping him with the girls but let's talk about it later.

'Sooo I'm guessing those two will be worth it. Please I hope they join the Midojo too.' V hope as he snap his finger and a portal appears on the sky of USJ.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Everyone looking up and they see two girls falling from the sky like they does.

"Aw aw aw" The girl with blue hair rubbing her butt painfully. While the other girl looking at everyone curiously.

"Is that Intelli Saiko san!" Yaoyorozu immediately recognize the blue hair one.

"Ohh and the girl from Shiketsu too." Todoroki said with uninterested face.

"Umm yahallo?" Camie said while waving his hand.

'Ohh it's the girl who I drugged.' Thought Toga.

"Hey can someone explain why are we here?! And why the heck are you guys doing here?! Huhhhh the pros are here too!!" Saiko demanding some answers. (hope you know them)

'As expected from Princess of Tea' V thought.

"*Ehem* Welcome to USJ girls!" V begin speaking and he explaining everything to them.

"So you saying we're been forcefully warped here to watch this Midoriya Izuku's life ?" Saiko said.

"Correct! Any more questions?" V asked.

"Hmm as long as he's cute then that's okay." Camie said.

"Wait are you serious ?" Saiko look at her confusedly.

"Yeah, nothing wrong with it right? And look some of the pros here. Oohhh I'm kinda excited." She said happily. Saiko sigh deeply.

"Alright V where we should seat?"

'And who is this Midoriya kid.' She thought. Suddenly she shivers when she saw V smile.

"Ohhh you're going to seat with them." V said as he pointing at the girls seat. Yup the VVIP one.