Chapter 21 : Victory or Defeat

"Umm Melissa san, I believe now is Ryukyu time," V said as he smiling at her.

"Oh my! How could I forget ?! Whoops looks like our time is over Deku kun" Melissa said sadly.

"D-Don't be sad Melissa san, you are still my g-g-girlfriend right?" Midoriya stutters as he tried to reassure her. Melissa blushed by his statement. She smiles and cutely kisses him on his cheek as a......um goodbye I guess? As soon her lips met with his cheek, Midoriya's face turning red. Of course, it will, this is Midoriya we're talking about. Melissa then got up to exchange seats with our Dragon Hero.

"See you later Deku kun !" she said happily while waving to him. Midoriya smiles back at her before he notices that this time..........

'NO WAY ANOTHER PRO HERO GOING TO SEAT NEXT TO ME!!!! AND OH MY GOD IT'S RYUKYU!!! KYAAAAA!!' He fanboying.

"Ehem! Hello darling." Ryukyu said..........wait a minute.

"D-Darling!?" Midoriya blush. While V looks at her twice.

'No way! Someone actually calls him darling !' V was shocked while Nino was confused.

"What's wrong darling ?" Ryukyu asked innocently which is cute (i hope it's not weird.....honestly Ryukyu gimme some Zero Two vibes)

'Oh.......my........GOD! SHE CALLED ME DARLING !' Midoriya flushed before passing out.

"D-Darling !" Ryukyu worried.

"Well Ryukyu san, looks like Midoriya likes it when you called him darling, anyway we're going to start the next episode now. Soooooooooooooo..." V smiles innocently before the screen lit up.

The screen turned on and the intro played, before showing Midoriya and Shinso standing on the field, facing each other.

"Welcome to the first match of the finals tournament. It's Midoriya Izuku from the hero course, versus, Shinso Hitoshi from general studies! The rules are simple: Imobolize your opponent or force them outta the ring! You can also win by getting the other person to cry, uncle," Present Mic explained.

"So you can just give up huh? In a way, this is a test of how strong your spirit is. If you know what you want your future to hold, you can't worry about what other people think," Shinso told Midoriya.

"Ready?" Present Mic asked.

"That monkey was going on about his pride earlier," Shinso said.

"HEY WHO ARE YOU CALLING MONKEY!" Ojiro shouts in irritation. Wow, he was really mad didn't he, anyway Shinsho apologized to him. 

"I'm sorry Ojiro kun, I was trying to make Midoriya angry." He said with a slight bow.

"I-I guess it's fine." Ojiro blushed.

"Ummmm Ryukyu san, is Midoriya wake up yet ?" V asked.

"Unfortunately, my darling is still passed out." She said with an amusing tone.

'Wow, she's really like to call him darling didn't she' V sweatdrop.

"Begin!" Present Mic yelled.

"But I just think he's an idiot for throwing his chance away like that," Shinso said.

Midoriya gasped and then growled running at Shinso. 

"Don't you talk about him that way!" Midoriya yelled. before stopping in his tracks.

"That's it. I win," Shinso said, smiling.