Chapter 10: Yeah, Just Your Best, Iida!

After V 'charge up' his quirk. He excitedly announced it to everyone.

"Okay everyone! Are You Ready!!" he mimicking Present Mic.

"Yeahh!" Everyone cheered.

The screen lit up showing Midoriya walking to school. Suddenly, footsteps rushed to Midoriya, who stood at the entrance to U.A.

“Hey, you!”

Midoriya flinched as a microphone was shoved in his face.

“How are All Might’s classes?” a woman reporter asked Midoriya, several photographers and cameramen surrounding her.

"Jeez calm down will ya..." Setsuna muttered.

"I-I'm fine Tokage san." Midoriya smiles.

"Yeah I know!" Setsuna smirked as she wrapping her arm around his. Of course he is blushing.

'Damn it, Tokage san smell good.....NO MIDORIYA IZUKU DON'T BE A PERVERT!' Midoriya battle with himself.

"Awhh my boyfriend looks cute when he is blushing." Setsuna said to him making his face redder.

'Right......she is my girlfriend now....' Just thought of making Midoriya blush again.

“Uh, excuse me, I have to go to the nurse’s office!” Midoriya waved his hands to excuse himself away.

“He is very muscular!” Uraraka tried to answer the woman’s question about All Might

"Was.." muttered someone from General Department.

“What do you think of All Might as a teacher?” the woman asked Iida.

“He made me recognize anew that I attend an educational institution that is that best of the best. Oh course, his dignity and character go without saying, but we students are constantly able to see his humorous side. It is a unique opportunity to learn about being a top hero directly from one.” Iida began explaining while the woman and the others stared at him, uninterested.

"Too long!" Everyone said as Iida sunk in his sit.

"Damn it!" He muttered.

"Chill bro!" Tetsutetsu cheered him up.

“Excuse me! Can you tell me about All Migh- Oh? You’re the one who was caught by the sludge villain…” the woman observed, following Bakugo.

“Stop it!” Bakugo glared back at her.

"HAHAHAAHAHAHA" Everyone laugh even Shigaraki joined.

"DAMN YOU ALL!" He shouted as he cursed everyone. But everyone just ignored him. Especially Setsuna who busily herself flirting and teasing our poor Midoriya. I meant lucky Midoriya.

"Heh sucks too be you Bakugo..." V muttered.

“Um, about All Might… Wow, you’re scruffy… What’s your deal?” the woman sighed to Aizawa at the entrance of U.A.

“He’s not on duty today. You are disturbing the classes. Please leave.” Aizawa explained, trying to shoo them away from the school before walking through the entrance.

“I would like to speak directly with All Might-”

“I feel like I’ve seen him before…”

“Don’t you think you’re too scruffy?

"Hey what's wrong with being too scruffy! He's still hot!" Mrs Joke said with her usual joke style. Aizawa just sighed and told her to calm down.