Chapter 18: Strategy, Strategy, Strategy

"Umphhhhh ahhh" V grunts as he stretching up his body.

"Soo everyone ready?" He asked.

"JUST START IT ALREADY!" Everyone shout.

"Im soo excited!"

"Heyy huryy up!"

V is flabbergasted by their reactions.

'Well that was something......never thought they would hook up watching some green cinnamon roll stories. But they really didn't have to shout at me' V thought sadly.

"Yatoo are you okay ?" Nino asked her boyfriend while patting his head. V felt lucky having her as a girlfriend. He instantly hug Nino as a appreciation.

"I love you Nino <3" Nino blush by his actions.

"U-Um M-Mei san can you move a little?" Midoriya asked her girlfriend.

"NOPE! I'm going to clingy as much as I can!" Hatsume smiled.

'God she's so cute.......BUT PLEASE LET ME BREATHE!!!' Midoriya shout internally.

“The second round of the U.A. sports festival first-year stage is…” Midnight pointed at the board, announcing,

“A cavalry battle with the top 42 from the qualifier! Those at the top will suffer more. You’ll hear this many times as you attend U.A. This is what ‘Plus Ultra’ means!”

"Tsk no wonder the Heroes are such a loser!" Shigaraki said.

"Heyy that's not nice!/give them hell Shigaraki!" Twice exclaimed

Midnight pointed at Midoriya in the crowd, adding, “Midoriya Izuku, who placed first in the qualifier, is worth ten million points!”

 ‘You’re quirkless!’

‘The eyes around me are different from junior high… The top spot I got for an instant because of luck… Even so…’ Midoriya thought as the eyes of students laid on him.

"Jeez.....he looking at us like we are the devils." Shishida said.

"Well we can't blame him you know? Remembered he pass? He maybe traumatized by his former classmates." Yosetsu exclaimed.

"Umm what's a quirkless?" Yotsuba asked.

"Simply to say, the quirkless person is a normal person, like you." V said

"*Gasp* I'm offended!" Yotsuba pouted.

"Yotsuba you know that he was right, right ?" Ichika chuckled.

‘You’re quick to understand, huh, young man?’ All Might narrowed his eyes.

‘Even so, is it really this heavy, All Might?’ Midoriya clenched his fists.

Title screen ‘Strategy, Strategy, Strategy’

 “Which means…” Yaoyorozu muttered as Midnight explained the rules for the battle.

“Since there are 42 people, there will be ten or twelve teams on the field the whole time?” Sato finished her sentence.

“That’s tough.” Aoyama popped out from behind them.

“One strategy could be to let someone take your points first so you'll be more free.” Ashido thought out loud.

“It’s hard to say without seeing how all the points end up getting split up, Mina.” Asui pointed out.