Chapter 5: Starting Line

"All right let's begin the next episode." V said.

Now the girl who sitting next to Midoriya is Kodai.

" Hello Midoriya." she greet him with a smile. Midoriya smiled back with a blush.

'THEY REALLY SWAPPED PLACES!' he yelled internally.

"Now let's the show begin. " V said

“U.A. High School hero course.” Midoriya narrated, overlooking U.A.

“A training school for those whose goal is to acquire the necessary qualifications needed for pro heroes. Among similar courses across the country, theirs is the most popular and most competitive, and their acceptance rate is less than one in three hundred every year.”

UA students smiles hearing this. They eventually feel proud because they're mananged to enroll in UA. Even Midoriya felt the same.

 “A hero who refused a National Honor Award: The number one hero, All Might. The hero who resolved the most incidents in history: The Fiery Hero, Endeavor.” Midoriya narrated, a fiery hero with a fire mustache and beard.

Todoroki flinched as he heard his father's name.

"You refused a National Honor Award ?!" Kaminari asked.

"Hold up!! How I did not knew this but Midoriya does?!"

"Well for answering your first question a award is nothing compared to a life of people I can't save...and for second one...did you know what a news is Young Kaminari?" All Might said.

"I bet that Dunce Face skipped every news he can" Bakugo exclaimed making everyone laugh.

"HEY!!.....you're right. Damnit." Kaminari groaned while Bakugo smug.

“The winner of the Best Jeanist award 8 years in a row: Best Jeanist.” Midoriya narrated, a man with blond smoothed hair and jean clothing up to his neck. At U.A. Midoriya and the group of students waited at the gate

"Hey look there! It us!" excited Mineta yelled.

"Yeah dude!!" Kirishima cheered while Momoma groaned.

"Tch why would they show a goons fr-", he stop as he felt bloodlust coming from VVIP.

"What was it? I can't quite heard you." smiled V and Kendo. Monoma shivered

Midoriya narrating, “Graduating from U.A. is a requirement for becoming a great hero. And so, I also tackled the U.A. entrance exam. I will take the first step toward my dream of becoming a hero!

"GO MIDORIYA!!" yelled some students.

"Tch hero.." Shigaraki groaned while Kurogiri tried to reassure him.

“What is this? It’s like a city! They have more than one of these on the school grounds? 

U.A.’s amazing!” some students assembled at Battle Center B wondered as Midoriya was shaking. A reminder of the rules echoed in Midoriya’s head.

"Wow that's huge city!" some students from Business Department said.

"I wonder how much did it cost?"

“Mock battles, how can everyone be so confident?” Midoriya whispered to himself, looking at the other students in the group.

"You should've more confident Midoriya kun" Kodai gazed at him.

"U-u-um yes Kodai san!" He blushed.

'Her eyes so beautiful. Not to mention I never spoke to her before! This my first time!! I'm so nervous!" He fliched when Kodai adjust her sit by getting closer to Midoriya. Almost like they're looked like cuddling.