Denki Kaminari

It was the next day. And you felt less tired. More relaxed. And more... warm?

Bakugo was shirtless in your bed asleep. You immediately turned red. You stare at the peaceful boy. You brush your hand against his cheek. Smiling.
You start to play with his hair until you see him move a little. You sit with your knees to your chest just smiling.

"Oh umm Katsuki, you're up" you gulp and shove your head into your knees.

"It's okay princess you could enjoy the show" the boy got up and stretched

"It's okay princess you could enjoy the show" the boy got up and stretched. You stood there still staring at the boy. But this time his back. You crawled to the other side of the bed. You stood up and kissed bakugo's back.

He flinched a little by surprise. Until you put your arms around him and kissed the same spot. You then opened the door and headed to the kitchen.

"What the HELL princess" the boy yelled after you. He put a shirt on and ran after you.

You made it down to the kitchen.
"Good morning everyone!" Everyone looked at you in shock. Kirishimas eyes began to water.

"What?"

"Well you haven't been this excited and bubbly in forever" Sero answered

"Yea what made you-"

Bakugo came up behind you and kissed your shoulder. (You were wearing a tank top)
He wrapped one hand around the right side of your waist and kissed a little lower from your shoulder.

You flinched like he did before.

"Good now we're even" Bakugo said before grabbing a drink

"What! Can you stop saying stuff like that" you slap Bakugo's chest.

"Yea Yea whatever." He takes a sip of his drink and then hands it to you.

"Thanks" you smiled and drank out of the cup

"Nothing.. it means nothing. That's it I'm done!" Mina got up and left counting on her fingers

"You broke Mina." Jirou and Hagakure got up and walked away to go find Mina

"That's kinda a indirect kiss. When thinking about it" Midoriya said shoveling food down his mouth.

"SHUT UP SH!**Y DEKU"

"Katsuki calm down I'm sure he's trying to mess with you. Plus is kissing me really that bad"

"Well I wouldn't know."

"Ahh that's right Kaminari and Kirishima ruined it" you smiled and patted the two boys on the back. You left the room and went to find Mina.

"Wait we ruined your actual real kiss with Y/N? Are you guys like a-"

"SHUT UP"

You heard explosions and let out a laugh.

"Hey what are you laughing at. It's your turn to spill"