"Go young Y/N"

You guys had went through majority of the houses pretty quickly. And to your surprise your class mates seemed to be pretty happy seeing you.

You were at jirous house and walked with her to the back to get drinks

"So. Are you coming back to U.A?" She placed a cup on a tray

"Yea. I think I definitely owe some type of explanation as to what my relationship is with these hero's"

Jirou laughed before continuing.
"Yea I heard from Iida Aizawa was your dad. But from Midoriya he was your uncle"

"Both actually aren't quite off"

You both walked to find the four adults talking

"No need to be so formal Mr.Aizawa" it had seemed Jirou and her parents had already made up their mind.

You said good bye to Jirou and headed into the car to the next house
———————————————
You looked out the window as All Might and Aizawa talked about the next house.

A brown haired man with glasses opened the door.

"Who's house is this?"

Both men looked at each other and laughed before going into the house

'The only houses left around here are Midoriya's and Katsuki's'

You saw a blonde woman sitting on a couch.
'She kinda looks like Katsuki'

You sat down and panned left to see Bakugo sitting next to her. You turned red.

"You two did this on purpose"

You hit the two men in the arms making them laugh

You tried to block out majority of what the Bakugo's were saying. Although bakugo had seemed fine yelling never sat right with you. It reminded you of your parents. Biological parents that is. You started to feel uncomfortable. And Bakugo had noticed.

"Sorry to interrupt but may I use the restroom?"

"Of course" Bakugo's mother hit him in the head before continuing.

"Hey idiot. Go take the beautiful young lady to the bathroom. And don't scare her away with your personality"

"STOP CALLING ME THAT YOU HAG"

Bakugo had gotten up and walked you to the bathroom. Before pausing to look around.

Once he felt like no one saw him he put his arm around your waist. Making you jump a little

"Hey idiot."

"Yea Katsuki"

"You look hot in that. And oh I'm sorry for yelling. But sometimes my hag gets on my nerves"

"It's all right. And thank you I worked hard on this outfit" you kissed the boy on the cheek and went into the bathroom

Although you were no longer standing next to the boy anymore the boy turned his head. Not to show he was turning red.

You made his heart race and you had no idea. Which made his heart race even more.

You washed your hands and face before leaving the bathroom. You smiled at yourself in the mirror proud of yourself for taking the first move.

To your surprise Bakugo had waited for you.

"You know Katsuki you didn't have to wait for me I could go back by myself"

Before you could continue talking the boy had kissed you back on your cheek. You both blushed.

You walked back to the adults in silence. They stared at you as you both sat down.

"What happened?" All Might whispered

"I kissed Katsuki on the cheek and then he kissed me back" you whispered back to All Might

"Go young Y/N" he said patting your back

"Will you two shut up" Aizawa hit both of your legs.

You all got up and headed for the door.

Bakugo had stopped All Might. You couldn't fully hear what they were talking about but you had some kinda clue. You knew it had to do with Midoriya.
You knew Bakugo knew. Which only left you to believe Midoriya possibly told him. Bakugo had clue of what was going on but not the whole story.

"Hey wait Katsuki" you ran after the boy

"Yea Princess?" All Mights and Aizawa's ears perked up. You couldn't tell if they were mad or excited.

"I just wanted to say I can't wait to see you at school"

"Your parents agreed to the dorms?"

You looked at All Might and Aizawa
"I guess you can say that"

"But I still need you. So don't go all jerk on me once we get are dorms"

The boy turned away from you blushing.

"And one more thing" you stood on your tippy toes. Brushing the boys hair back. You kissed him on his forehead.

"Bye Katsuki"

The boy turned red. And smiled as he went back inside.

"That's my girlll" you turned to see All Might cheering

You laughed a little before entering the car

"Don't give her any ideas"Aizawa flicked all Might in the head

"Ow"
—————————————
"Can I go with uncle all Might pleaseee"

"Yea please" All Might Begged with you

Aizawa huffed before answering

"Fine but only if you bring her back home once your done with the houses."

"Thanks you pops" you kissed him on the cheek. Before he had driven off

"Hey Y/N.."

"Yea uncle All Might?"

"I want you and Midoriya to look out for each other. The kids been through a lot already. He grew up without a quirk. Not to mention he only has his mother. Moving to the dorms is gonna be a little tough. He's like family to me."

"Mhm like he's your kid"

"Well not rea-"

"I'm only playing with you. If he's important to you he's important to me. Meaning he's family as well"

"Thank you" All might smiled

You knocked on the door

"Hello. May we come in?"

You grabbed all might and walked through their house.

Midoriya's mother had changed her mind about the dorms. It made the boy tense up. And you remember what All Might said. You placed your hand on the green haired boys clenched hand and gave it a tight squeeze. Letting him ease his nerves a little.

You couldn't just sit back and say nothing anymore. You had to at least get a word in. It had seemed all three of the people at that table didn't know what to say anymore.

"Look I get it I'm  just a kid. But I've seen Midoriya in the sports festival. And I sadly was someone that was affected by the training camp incident as well. But the reason he needs to go back is so he can work on himself. He needs to learn how not to hurt himself. How not to break his bones or injure his body. "

The worried mother looked at you.
"Your parents are letting you go?"