Hide and seek

It was the next day and you woke up bright and early
"I'm gonna beat all of you~" You sang all the way to class. Making your class laugh.

"Okay everyone time to go change into your costumes"

Your outfit is kinda like your fathers. Instead it's a body suit. Tight to your skin to show every curve you have.

"Okay who's ready to get absolutely destroyed"

All the boys stared at you. Turning red.
"What's their problem" you asked Momo

"Umm you look absolutely amazing in your costume that's their problem." The girl giggled

"Oh. Hey wanna see something funny?"

"Ooh what!?" Mina said

"You're gonna like this one Mina"

"Hey Katsuki" you winked at him making the boy turn red and super flustered.

"And just like that he goes from a Katsuki Bakugo to a Denki Kaminari"

The girls all laugh at how red the boy was. He couldn't keep his eyes off of you. Non of the boys could. Your costume was gonna make it tougher on the boys then you had expected.

"Alright now that everyone is ready. You'll all get the chance to have a 6 minute head start. So I suggest you use it wisely. You have much ground to run and hide from Y/N"

"Oo hide and seek This game just got more exciting"
You licked your lips in determination.

"358
359
360
Ready or not here I come. Whose ready to get killed. Joking except you Katsuki I make no promises"

You run around and spot Denki and Mineta.
"If  two brave and amazing boys were to show up and let me get them I would definitely give them a nice kiss" you yelled loudly

"Don't fall for it."

"To late I need the touch of that beautiful goddesses. IM COMING SWEET CHEEKS"

"Bingo." You smile at the short boy and kick him to the ground.

"Unfairr" he mumbled

"Don't worry I'll still give you the kiss. I'm a woman of my word"

"Wait really?" Denki trotted out and you kicked him down as well he groaned in pain

"Yes really. Now go I have more people to find" You let go of the two boys and here present Mic yell

"Two down in one shot man she is good. 18 left to gooo"

You came across sato behind and tree

"Hey bud" you said before knocking him down.

"Sorry but it looks like you lost"