"Well now I need you"

"Now I'm gonna say it again. Join us" You looked at the pale blue haired guy. You couldn't every believe that you would change to be apart of his team. Same with Bakugo.

He might be a complete jerk but he sure wants to be number #1.

"Go to hell" Bakugo answered before you. It seems as if "Go to hell" is all he ever says. You laughed

"Something funny" Shigaraki turned to you.

"Yeah, actually something is"

"We'll do share Y/N"

"Well you clearly as villains don't think at all. Why would you choose a kid who's already worked so hard to get where he his. I mean was it not clear enough to you when he packed a bag and went on a bus with all his annoying classmates what he was about."

"And what about you then" Dabi crouched in front of you.

"Me... well I guess you did do something right" You paused and looked at Bakugo's reaction. His eyes had softened a bit yet his eyebrows were still in a angry state.

"I never wanted to be a hero" you continued "but I surely never wanted to be a villian either"

"And why is that bestie" Toga gave you a toothy smile that went from ear to ear.

"Because I was much happier not knowing about any of you" you looked at Bakugo

"Damn what a low blow... Hey that's not funny" Twice laughed

"I see he's still the same" you said giving a smirk to Shigaraki

"You know we could easily kill you, right?"

"You wouldn't kill me." You knew they wouldn't although Shigaraki seemed so admin he would he wouldn't.

"And what makes you think that" this time they let spinner talk

"Oh wow the Japanese Mutant ninja turtle is finally talking" you said with a snicker. Dabi and Twice tried their best to hold in their laughter.

"And to answer your question. It's because I'm the more useful one of the two. With that said how about we make a deal"

"I'm listening" Shigaraki finished his drink and faced towards you.

"Let Katsuki go. He doesn't say a thing about this place." You look at Bakugo.

"And I'll stay in his place."

"So what I'm hearing is you're gonna stay and join us bestie" Togas face lit up

"I'm not leaving without you so her deal is off limits" Bakugo barked.

"The deal is on. This blonde idiot doesn't know what he's talking about." You rolled your eyes at Bakugo

"Aww the two love birds are fighting for each other"
Magne Said glasping her hands together.

"We aren't together now Blondie shut up and let me-"

You all silenced as you heard a knock on the door.

"Hello I got a pizza delivery here"

The villains looked around in confusion. As the wall busted down. Revealing All Might on the other side.
"Uncle All Might" you smiled.

Just as Shigaraki yelled for a escape Kamui Woods held them down. Just as they thought it was over Gran Torino came in. You felt a hand grab on to you. (You were let out of the chains at this point) You looked down at you hands to see Bakugo holding on.

"What are you doing Blondie?"

"Not gonna lie, I'm kinda scared"

"It seems like roles have been reversed " you laughed and gripped his hand hard

"You two must of been scared. But you stayed strong" you looked over to see Bakugo's lip quiver.

You rubbed his hand with your thumb and gave it a reassuring squeeze. You smiled at him.

"Yup Katsuki was pretty brave"

"OF COURSE I WAS I WASN'T EVEN SCARED"

"But you just... never mind"

You tried to block out the arguments they had the best you could. You hated arguments every bit reminded you of your parents. Your real parents.

"The crap?" All of a sudden you and Bakugo were getting absorbed by this black thing.

The last thing you heard was All Might scream for you and Bakugo.

You looked around scared. Still holding on to Bakugo. You hugged on to his arm. He looked around but he was confused.

"Where did all might go?" You whispered to Bakugo. All of a sudden all the villains appeared.

"My apologies Bakugo... Y/N" You gulped you knew who this was. You never imagined he would be behind the league of villains but it all makes sense...one for all, all for one.

It was bound to be a fight some day. You didn't think it would be today. You looked at Bakugo he seemed unfazed except every time he looked at you to see if you were alright.

I mean of course you weren't. You don't know if your friends are okay, if all mights alright, if Kota is alright, and your uncle or father neither felt important enough to say.

You didn't know if Aizawa was alright. You just missed him. And had no way of expressing it. Out of no where you hear a familiar voice appear

"I'll have you return my students all for one." You mentally smiled. If you showed any emotions now all might could be ripped from your grasp once again.
A gush of wind blew you and Bakugo. Letting you let go of him. Before you could even act all for one threw All Might back.

"ALL MIGHT" you hear Bakugo yell.

"Katsuki!" You run towards him "you're okay" you held his face.

"Claim your prize" you heard Compress say

'6 against 2 and I barely have a fighting quirk' you could tell Bakugo was worried.

But he played it off
"This is gonna be fun" Bakugo smirked and held you back.

"You know I can fight, I like fun too" you gave him a smile before making the same pose he did

"Young Bakugo don't" you heard All Might yell behind you.

"Katsuki let me fight" every time you tried to jump in he held you back. You couldn't just stand their you felt useless like their was nothing you can do. You managed to dodge toga and spinner. It had seemed they didn't think you would put up a fight. Toga started to throw knifes at Bakugo you lunged towards her.

"Hey idiot watch it no one's allowed to touch him but me." She couldn't move in time to dodge you. She stayed on the floor stunned with what just happened.
———————————————
You heard a explosion. Everyone stopped.

'That's Midoriya! Now that's a good successor' you felt a hand around your waist.

It was Bakugo

"You have to use 50% of my quirk right now"

"Katsuki I'm just gonna be a distraction go with out me" he held on tight to you not letting you go

"Remember what you said you need me right. Well now I need you" the boy looked at you.

You nodded
"I'm ready"

"COME ON" you heard Kirishima yell you quickly used Bakugo's quirk and you both flew threw the sky.

"You idiots" he yelled at his classmates.

"You know I never knew how scared of heights I was into now" you closed your eyes shut. Your friends all laughed a little.

"It's fine I got you"