Legos?!

A few days had passed and what Bakugo said still bugged you. It's like every time there's a good moment he messes it up with a bad moment.

But again he is a male. It's in his blood to be so oblivious to what he does. Especially when it come to your feelings.

You sat down on the floor in the common room. Hagakure playing with your hair. As a couple of your other classmates talk.

"Hey Y/N I've noticed you been off recently. Mr.Aizawa said he's worried. Said he knows exactly what to do to make you feel better" Kirishima shrugs

All of a sudden you heard foot steps. It was your uncle.

"Hey pops"

"Here"

Your uncle handed you a box. You looked at it in confusion.
"Why would you give me these"

"Ever since you were little you would only express how you felt through them. Your a visual person Y/N I know you."

"It's not gonna work!" You groan

"Whatever. Definitely not like I've been taking care of you since you were in pampers" Mr. Aizawa leaves

A few minutes pass

"Hey prin- what the hell is she doing"

"Shhh we are trying to figure out what she's making" Kaminari shushed Bakugo

"Princess let's go I'm tired"

"Do you hear that lego Bakugo. You will never hurt me would you you're nothing like that big ugly mean Bakugo." You started to talk to a lego person that represented bakugo

It seemed as if your uncle got you everyone from class 1-A and some of your other friends and teachers. Who would of thought legos would help a teenage girl speak her mind.

Mr. Aizawa did that's who. Of course he did.

"Tired? Cant you go to sleep yourself?" Midoriya questioned Bakugo

"Of course I can stupid Deku" Bakugo raised his hand before looking back down at you and calming down. He remembered what you said that day.

"Put a finger on him so help me I will never talk to you again" that sentence rang in his ears.

"Look" your voice shot him back to reality

"This is Katsuki. And this Katsuki would love to hang out with me" you rolled your eyes

"Y/N I think it's time you used words and tell us what happened" Iida demanded

"Wait Iida this is her way of coping we can't just take that away from her. Hey Y/N can I play with you. You know I love building stuff"

You nod and pat down the floor next to you. Midoriya sits next to you.

"Midoriya you can't treat her like a child" Sero said

Everyone shushed Sero.

"Ugh fine" the boys voice croaked

"Soo what happened to you with Big Kacchan. Because this Kacchan signals a alternate version of him "

"Katsuki... damnit that stupid idiot. It's almost like he likes to play with my feelings. I don't understand why he can't just ever agree with me."
You pop off the head of the lego Bakugo.

"How is he playing with your feelings?" Todoroki said sitting on your other side

"I was totally okay with by passing him getting mad at me for winning that stupid game, blowing up my phone, wanting to kill Deku,You,Mineta, and Kaminari. But recently it's like one moment he's totally okay with showing he might somewhat care about me and the next he's a total jerk for no reason."
You take a breather and finish off your UA model out of legos

"I mean sure he's a male. All of you are oblivious to everything. But now I just think he's doing it to make me feel like such crap"

"Hey I'm sure only if you talked to him he would understand" Hagakure said finishing a braid in your hair.

"I've tried that. More then once. It's almost like anything I do or say goes through one ear and straight out the other"

All of sudden you feel a hand on yours. You look up to see Bakugo. He grabs your hand pulling you away from the rest of your class mates. He finally let's go once you two get to his dorm room.

He sits you on the bed.
"Why didn't you tell me you felt that way?"

"I've tried multiple times Katsuki. You just don't listen." You walk out his room distressed

"I'm not done talking to you!" The boys yells following you into the elevator

"Leave me alone Katsuki"

"Princess please just tell me what's wrong"

You walk out the elevator and head back to your friends.

"What's wrong is... Katsuki Bakugo I fu**ing love you okay. I love you and nothing on this stupid planet of ours is gonna change that. But you don't care. You don't care one bit" your voice starts to shake as you try to hold in a cry

"I've been chosen last by everyone. Everyone Katsuki. I'm not gonna be chosen last again especially not by you damnit." You hit his chest

"The other day you said "ew" to the idea of just going on a date with me. Am I really that bad to you?"

"Y/N I-"

"You nothing! I don't think you guys realize how selfish you all are. That's why all the other classes hate you. It's always I this I that." You wipe away some tears

"Well guess what Katsuki I don't care what you want. Especially if you don't care about what I want."

You threw on your sweater that was on the couch. You picked up the lego you and him and threw them at him. Flipping him off as you leave.

"GOD DAMNIT" Bakugo said making a small explosion

"Kacchan calm down" Midoriya muttered

"Bakugo no quirk use in doors" Iida demanded

"Shut it four eyes. Does it look like I'm in the damn mood" Bakugo headed to his dorm room and tried to get sleep.

Truth is Bakugo sleeps a little later now so he can be tired the next day and take naps with you. He loved the feeling of your warmth wrapped around him while he slept. And the way you would hum him to sleep while playing with his hair. For crying out loud you could yell the boy to sleep and he would be totally okay with it.

He was so in love with you.