Chapter 5

After I was saved from kei by yosuke, ayanokouji group. Everything went back to normal. Chabashira arrived in the classroom. Everyone acted like nothing had happened. Chabashira told Tsukasa and sakura to continue with videos.

Sakura stood up, and started the projector, and the episode 5 started.

"Hell is other people "

The video started playing. We could see nervous airi running away. As I posed a Monologue based on Airi's behavior.

Haruka : I didn't know you were this observant and had such smart deductions skill.

Kiyotaka : those just coincidence, as I read books and learnt about this in that book. 

Matsushita : I don't think so, you were able to compare her with that quote, that fast"

Kiyotaka : like I said coincidence can be freaky.

No one continued questioning me and continued watching the anime.

Scene : keyaki mall

Airi bowing down to us, asking sorry to invite us to help her.

Ike: man, I am so jealous, why do you always get to hang out with kikyou chan!

Onodera : even though you saw here true nature and she even threatened you.

Kiyotaka : well, she was my second and only friend who used to talk to me. So I hung out with her.

Kushida : ayanokouji kun, I am happy you still considered me as a friend even though I did bad things to you. I am sorry.

Kushida trying to gain sympathy by apologize. I could see Tsukasa and kei looking at her with disgusted eyes.

Kiyotaka : its fine.

We went to a electronic store to repair Airi's camera. The salesman was checking the camera. While I was looking at airi was appeared to be scared.

Mii chan : Airi san why are looking so scared.

Shinohara : was that the first time you visited the store?

Airi: I-I-I was a-afraid of the s-salesman as he looking c-c-creepy at me.

Kushida : sorry Airi san I didn't notice at that time.

Airi : its fine kushida san!

The salesman asked for the warranty, and looked at it creeply,  Making airi more afraid. Kushida continued asking for the repair time. When asked airi's address and phone number with a creepy smile.

Kei: he is so creepy and disgusting to watch him.

Shinohara : yeah karuizawa san, he is disgusting.

Haruka : what happened after that airi?

Airi : kiyotaka kun helped me by filling up the form for me.

Haruka : oh! Kiyopon I didn't know you were a boyfriend material who understood his girlfriend's problem.

She said teasing me and airi.