Calm before the storm arrives

After running for my life for the past 20 minutes, I finally managed lose the three demons who were after my blood. I was current walking near the first years dorm, and sat down on a bench near the entrance and waiting for a person who would help me. If kriyuuin senpai information is correct that person would be very important. After a few moments that person arrived.

"Hello senpai~!, what are you doing here?, perhaps waiting for me " greeting me.

That person was none other than ichika amasawa.

"Hello amasawa, no it was nothing I was just taking some rest, before I go back to my dorm"

"Hmm.... I thought you came to meet me, senpai~ " she with a devilish smile.

"Oh sorry about that "I replied to her.

"Senpai~ I was thinking would mind cooking for me again?"

This was the right chance to get her to talk, so I nodded.

"This great senpai~, shall we go to your room senpai! "

"Sorry, but today I am busy, how about Saturday? "

"Hmm, okay senpai~! "She nodded in agreement.

"So see you- "before I could say anything I felt a hand placed on my shoulder by a person who had a murderous aura present.

I turned around to who it was. When I turned back to see, it yandere kei. In her hand I could see the knife which was given to her by tejas.

"KIYOTAKA" her voice was cold and scary.

"What is it kei? You need anything?"

"Oh? Senpai~ did you cheat on karuizawa senpai, by going out with horikita senpai?"

"How did you know? " kei asked amasawa.

"So my guess was right, senpai~ was a two timer, I have seen senpai talking with ichinose senpai and hiyori senpai and sending time too" she said with a devilish smile.

"Is it true kiyotaka?! Answer me?"
Kei questioned me.

"And you senpai, ayanokouji senpai is also inviting me to his room too! "She said as clinging onto my arm. (Super yandere kei mode activated)

With my life was going end, as I could see kei looking at me with a death glare, and creepy laugh and smile. She tryed to stab me, I jumped backwards to avoid being stabbed. I also notice amasawa was clinging on my arm had not trouble catching up with my sudden moment. It seems like she is a skilled fight itseems like it. After dodging the attack I left amasawa and ran away.

Time skip at the dormitory

I was walking back to my dorm hoping, horikita nor sudo waiting near my room, when suddenly I was pulled out my train of thought by someone. It was Tsukasa and sakura.

"Hello, kiyotaka "he waved at me.

"What are you doing here kiyotaka kun? " sakura asked me.

"I was running around the school campus as I was trying to hide from the devils who were after my blood, thanks to both of you" I replied to them.

"Oh, sorry kiyotaka kun I didn't know you were in trouble " sakura said bowing down asking for apology.

"How about this kiyotaka, we will tell you something which is going to happen in the next special exam, if you like? "