Cooperation

After the so called punishment of kei, I was going back to my room when a message came to my phone.I looked at my phone to see the message,containing a video. 

The message which I saw made my eyes widened. I was shocked to the video. After a few seconds later, a message came to my phone.

"If you don't want this whiteroom video to be showen come to my room, waiting for you, Tsukasa"

So Tsukasa and sakura had a video of me being in the whiteroom, huh? Guess I have no other choice but to follow his plans for now.

Timeskip

I reached Tsukasa's room. I knocked on his door, he opened the door I entered his room.Sakura was also present. His room was also empty as mine despite having 10 million points.

Without wasting time I got straight to the point.

"So what business do you have with me"

"Kiyotaka kun, chill down you don't have to be wary of us"sakura spoke up.

"I and sakura want to help you kiyotaka.we know Tsukishiro is targeting you. Even the scp and kushida is targeting you by joining forces"

This is strange, why are they helping me when they were planning to expel me?

"I understand kiyotaka that you can't trust us as we were trying to expel you, but we were forced to work with them"

Did he read my mind or something?

"Yes kiyotaka, I know what you are thinking and what will happen in the future too"

"Huh? "

"Well you see kiyotaka, you might know that I and sakura aren't from this world, we are from a parallel universe, in our universe I am called as the author as I wrote the story and know exactly what will happen and what they are thinking as I have written in my book"

"So you are saying that you wrote the story about us? Can you prove it?" I questioned.

"Well, before I called you were in karuizawa's room wearing a red frock right"

"So its the truth, so why do what to cooperate with me?"I questioned.

"Well, the story is not going to end well and you are going to be killed in 14 days. So we are here to prevent that incident"

Well it looks like father was right about being killed, huh? Well I have nothing to do but expect the offer as I also don't like too die.

"What should I do?" I asked him.

"Well you have two choice. Dropout or suspended shiba guy from this school in 14 days.

"So I have no choice but to eliminate shiba guy "

"I know it is going to be troublesome so I and sakura will give you all the points we have, about 20 million plus you have 5 million advance payment from that senpai too right?"So its a deal?"

I accepted the offer and decided to play along.

To be continued......