Special chapter : Cote reacts to anime.

Kiyotaka :"sensei, why did you call me here?

Chabashira :"take a seat ayanokoji kun "

I took a seat and she started talking.

Chabashira :"its about Tsukasa Tejas and Sakura Shreya"

I had told Chabashira to collect information about Tejas and Sherya. And it seems she managed to some information.

Chabashira :" what they said was true itseems. I couldn't find anything in files nor details, they are from an another world"

Kiyotaka :"hmm. But why did they come here, and working with Tukishiro?

Chabashira :"to be honest, I don't know why they are working with him but I think they are forced!"

Kiyotaka :"forced hmm? Maybe?

Chabashira :"from what I know, they asked the government for permission to show some videos itseems "

Kiyotaka :"videos? If I am not wrong the video they are showing is the video they were taking the permission from the government right? "

Chabashira :"yes! Maybe you are right. But I don't understand why they are working with Tukishiro? "

Kiyotaka :"I also don't know but it must be related to them showing those video"

Chabashira :"maybe? Oh! I remembered something very important to say to you".

Kiyotaka :"what is it? "

Chabashira :"itseems that Tukishiro is involved in making the special exam rules and regulations itseems. He is trying to make the rules favorable to those who are targeting you itseems".

Kiyotaka :"students targeting me, you mean the students who knows about the 20 million points bounty? "

Chabashira :"yes.itseems nagumo and the third years are targeting you itseems "

Kiyotaka monologue ":I knew about this as kiriyuin senpai already told me about this"

Kiyotaka :"oh I see, I must do something, then" and I stood up and bowed and left.

I went straight to my room and slept as I was tried and frustrated.

Time skip the next day

I was on my way to school when an familiar voice called me from behind. It was Tsubasa nanase of class 1-D.

Nanase:"good morning senpai"she greeted me.

Kiyotaka :"oh! Morning nanase".

Nanase :"how is your hand now senpai? "

Kiyotaka :"it hurts a little, but it's manageable ".

Nanase:"oh! I see". And started staring at me for a minute I could see darkness in her eyes or I could say hatred.

Kiyotaka :"nanase what did you mean that I didn't belon-. Before I could say anything she spoke up.

Nanase:"sorry senpai, I have to go ahead of you as I have some business at school "

I simply nodded and she said good bye waving at me. I sighed and continued walking to my class room.

When I reached class I could feel horikita staring at me as if she wanted to kill me, but couldn't do anything. But she angrier than yesterday as I escape her punishment. After a few moments Chabashira arrived at our class.