Special chapter-2 : cote reacts to anime

(Tsunder kei at the end of the chapter)

Ayanokouji POV.

"Let the reactions begin"

No game no life

Tsukasa :"This is my personal favorite anime,Online gamer siblings are thrust into a new realm where they must play games to take over the world.."

"What? Take over the world! That's so cool"

Sotomura as know as professor said his thought as it was cool for which most of the class agreed, but I don't understand why take control over the world is so important? My always says I must become perfect in order to rule Japan as I wasn't interested in this take over things, but why do others think this is cool, awesome? Was it because they might never able to do it or was it that childish dreams that everyone dreamt? Who knows why?

"Shall we continue then everyone? "Sakura said this and looked around, and everyone nodded.

Itseems like Horikita is interested in this anime thing.

(but you all might be wondering where the star of the class koenji well he skipped class due some reason. Comment down what excuse he came up this time!) Back to the story.

The video begans to play.

0:08 shi

"She is so cute" all the girls commented on her

"What a loli girl boring "all the boys commented.

That loli girl remind of smurg loli who all wants a rematch and wants to bury me. If you ask me loli's are dangerous especially the smurg loli sakayanagi. And I continued watching the anime.

0:25

"Wow man, graphics are extremely highly resolution, so awesome, I love this anime"ike said this as he was impressed by this anime.

"True ike dono, I have to agree to your fact that this very good anime with high graphics"

0:40

"Wow man and cat girl!, but she is also a loli" ike said in disappointment.

"What is a loli? "Horikita asked as she didnt understand it.

"Oh! Its nothing suzune, its only a-a... umm.... Yeah a nickname for short girls"sudo tryed to take her the topic.

"Oh I see, very well"as turned towards the screen and sudo took a breath of relief.