Stuck again?

I was waiting for ibuki. The time was 16:30.I remembered, I have to go to kei's room today for some unknown reasons. As I was thinking I felt a someone behind me, thinking who it was, the air in my surrounding was filled with orange perfume.

It seems like that person wanted to surprise me, so she cover my eyes unable to see.

"Guess me who am I!" She said in cute tone.

"Ichinose?"

"Ahh! Ayanokouji kun, you are no fun"she opened my eyes and came in front of me.

"How do I look ayanokouji kun? "

How does the new ichinose looks? I love her new looks!

I was surprised to see a new ichinose honami in front of me. Did she started to tie her hair? If not for the orange perfume, I wouldn't have been able to guess its her. But she kind a looks cute.

"You look cute and pretty, ichinose"

"Thank you for comment ayanokouji kun!"She started blushing red, maybe she has a fever or tired of today.

"Do you have a fever ichinose? Your face is red?"

"Ah.... Umm.... Well.... Yes! Sorry ayanokouji kun I need to be somewhere, so see you later" she ran away before I could reply.

Female human being especially highschoolers, are very complicated to understand.

After ichinose left, I could see everyone coming out. I saw ibuki who was walking alone.

"Maybe she is a aloner like me huh?"

I started walking towards her. In few seconds I was walking besides her.

"Hello ibuki" I greeted her.

"Huh? What the hell? Why do you always show up? When I am lone"

"Cause you are always alone "

"So what that's my choice, what do you want?"

"You know what I want, so would agree?"

"Hell NO" she replied in an annoyed tone.

"Perhaps You want to reconsider it?"

"Did horikita send you to pursue me? You are annoying me"

"I am acting by my free will, I was worried about the two of you"

"Go to hell, like I would believe you"