Chapter 40

Still Bryce's POV

I wake up and I immediately looked for her. I went downstairs and I couldn't find her. "Have you seen Bailey?" I asked Blake who was in the kitchen while catching my breath from running around the house. "Oh, she went grocery shopping" he said. And as soon as I heard him say that, I instantly ran to the car and drove to the grocery store. And when I got there, I went to the parking lot to the spot where I figured she parked. And there I saw her car. I walked to it and saw her door wide open. Bags of groceries, car keys and her wallet was on the ground. No phone, I thought that it might be with her. I brought the things and immediately went back home. When I got there everyone was in the living room. I went in and eventually got their attention. "Okay, so Bailey was kidnapped. She went to the grocery store and I had a dream., she was took by a man, i don't know him. And I don't know hoe I'll find him" i said to them. "What?!" Griffin screamed. "Guys chill. We'll find her" Anthony said trying to calm us all down. "How will I calm down my sister is missing!" Griffin screamed, now frustrated. "Think, think, think!" I told myself. "Guys! I think I found a way to look for her!" I said. "How?" They all told me. "So I remembered that her phone might be with her. I have her location! I'll just have to track her!" I said. "Then what are you still doing?!" They screamed. I checked her location and found her at an abandoned house. I got in the car with Blake and Griffin.

______________________________________________________________
Word count: 297