Chapter 11

Bryce takes you to your room and lays you an the bed. As soon as your head hits the bed you fell right asleep. Bryce saw you so he looked through your closet to find some pajamas for you to wear. He changes you.
These are the pajamas he changes you to.

After he changes you into pajamas he puts you under the sheets

After he changes you into pajamas he puts you under the sheets. He was about to leave but then you held his arms.
You: Stay please.
Bryce: Uhm are you sure?
You: Please?
Bryce: Oh, okay.
He lays next to you. You put your head on his chest without you knowing 'cause you're drunk and fell asleep. He just looks at you.

Bryce POV

How is she this beautiful? When I saw her in my dreams I didn't think she was this good looking. I thought it was impossible to look this good. She has a kind heart. But does she dream about me too? But if I end up with this girl, damn I'm lucky.

End of Bryce POV

He hugs you and fell asleep aswell.

05/09/20
(Dream)

You're at the park with Bryce and a little boy. But wasn't like your dreams from the previous nights, it was a happy one. You all were having fun. "Baby, come back here!" Bryce yells to the boy. Your wondering why would he call the boy that, unless, it was his son. You 3 just had an amazing day.

The next morning you woke up with a massive headache. You see that you were sleeping in Bryce's arms. You quickly het up which 'causes him to wake up.
You: Uhh what happened?
Bryce: Nothing really, I put you to bed last night but you told me to stay, I didn't do anything don't worry, I'm not like that.
You feel relieved.
You: I'm sorry for sleeping on you by the way.
Bryce: It's fine, kept me warm anyway.
You giggle a little.
You: Where's the others?
Bryce: Honestly don't know, what time is it anyway?
You check your phone.
You: 10:45am.
Bryce: They're probably still asleep.
You: Ugh my head hurts.
Bryce: Yeah, I figured you might have headache, you drank too much last night.
You sigh.
You: I'm gonna go to the kitchen.
Bryce: I'm coming.
He stood up and you both went outside.

_______________________________________________________________________
Word count: 391