Chapter 17

This is what you wear after the shower.

Bryce called you to his room. You went in and he's already on his live.
You: Oh hey.
Bryce: They were asking for you.
You sat down next to Bryce facing the live. A lot of people kept commenting 'kiss' but you don't pay attention to them.
Bryce: Okay so guys we're gonna say something.
You looked up from your phone and Bryce looks at you.
You: Oh, right!
You turned your phone of.
Bryce: So guys, we aren't dating.
You: Yeah.
You giggle a little.
Bryce: What's so funny?
You: Nothing, it's just awkward.
Bryce playfully rolls his eyes.
You: So there were things that happened in the party last night.
Bryce: So basically, we had a party and we invited close friends over. And so we were all having fun and dancing, we won't mention a name but you probably know, this dude all of a sudden came up to her *points at you* and was like telling her stuff like-
You: He was saying stuff like 'let's go to your room' and stuff *you fake vomit and Bryce laughs at you*
Bryce: Anyways... *he whispers to you: you sure you wanna talk about this on live?*
You whisper to Bryce: If we don't what will we say?
He nods and continues to talk.
Bryce: So Bailey of course said no 'cause she didn't know him so much but like he started to touch her behind her thigh like here... *to you* stand up.
You stand up and he touches you where Ryland did but you didn't do anything, you didn't flinch or move his arm.
Bryce: So he touched her there. Mind you, her dress was short, and I'll admit it, I'll admit it, she does look hot in that dress but like to touch her there?? Like dude what the frick.
You laugh and playfully slap his arm.
Bryce: It's fucking true like he went to far. So like I told him to back of and he said why, I said because I'm her boyfriend and that's where that came from. And not only that, after a few hours we played this stupid game and he attempted to kiss her a couple of times and I was like, I've had enough of this, just fucking stop.
You laugh again.
Bryce: Dude took it too far. I was so pissed like- buddy you're an influencer and this is what you do? You totally risked your career by doing that and you have the audacity yo talk about other people's relationships.
You: Yeah, no one should experience this like totally no one, and if this happen to you remember to immediately call someone or scream and don't ever go somewhere alone.
Bryce: Yeah, I'm not letting this girl go out alone from now on.

_______________________________________________________________________
Word count: 477