Background

Facts about you

Your name is Bailey Johnson. You're a 17 years old you'll turn 18 in a month. You're really pretty but you don't know that. You're really kind and friendly yo everyone. You have this jolly personality that everyone loves. You have a talent in singing and dancing. You live at an apartment in L.A with your older brother and you have never been in a relationship before. You don't have tiktok yet and you are unfamiliar with people who are well known from that application besides your brother. Your parents died from an airplane crash when you were little. Soon you and your brother will move out from your apartment and move in with your brother's friends which you don't really know yet. Your brother haven't brought them to your apartment yet and you don't exactly know why.

Happenings from the story

Ever since you were little you have been dreaming about a guy. And it was like growing up with him but in your dreams. His face feels so familiar yet you don't know him. You haven't seen him yet. You've been dreaming only about him and nothing else. And in your dreams you were in love with him. And he's practically the reason you haven't been in a relationship yet. You basically rejected each and everyone that wanted to be with you. It just seems wrong to be with any of them. You haven't told anyone about your dreams, even your brother. And at some point you want to meet that boy in your dreams and figure out if he was true. Until one day............

A little more info about you
You have a not really shy and want to be independent. You always want to do what you want and you hate getting told about what you feel about things.

Any thing written in this line is a dream

The names of the people talking will be written by this line

Other people's POVs will be written in this line

Your thoughts serve going to be written in this line

___________________________________________________________________
Word count: 149