Chapter 20

05/16/20
(Dream)

You had an argument with Bryce but you don't know what it was about yet. You're extremely crying on your bed until Bryce came to your room. He rushed to you and held you tight.
Bryce: I'm sorry, okay. I'm so so sorry. I trust you, again I'm sorry. I overreacted and it's my fault. I shouldn't of have screamed at you, I'm sorry. I love you okay?
You not and he kisses you. Just as his lips touched yours you immediately woke up.

You woke up.
You: What the fuck just happened?!
You got out of bed and wore this:

You: What the fuck just happened?!You got out of bed and wore this:

You went downstairs and Griffin was making breakfast.
You: Hey Griff.
Griffin: Oh hey.
You: What you making?
Griffin: Waffles.
You: Yummy! Where are the boys?
Griffin: Still sleeping , wake them up for me?
You: Yeah sure!
You went to everyone's room and woke them up. Now it's Bryce's room. You go inside and shake him but he doesn't wake up.
You: Bryce wake up!
He doesn't say anything but he pulls you on top of him and hugs you tight.
You: Get up now!
Bryce doesn't open his eyes.
Bryce: I want cuddles.
You: It's like 10:35 in the morning.
Bryce: It's not like cuddles need schedules.
You: Still you have to get up.
Bryce: I don't want to.
You: Please?
Bryce: Only if you kiss me.
You: If you need a kiss to get up, might as well let you stay there forever.
Bryce: Rude! It's just a kiss. If you don't want to I won't let go of you.
You: No.
Bryce: Please.
You: Nope.
Bryce: Pleeaasseee!
You look at him and raise a brow. Bryce all of a sudden kisses you. You kiss him back and close your eyes. Neither of you pull away.
Cringe warning ⚠️:)
You two kiss and non of you pull away. Is slowly turns into a make-out. Again, there's the energy that flows from your body. It feel so right. He flips you over, now he's on top of you. He starts to kiss your neck and leaves a hickey. You start to breath heavier. And he kisses you again. After a few minutes you pull away, making him want more. You stand up next to his closet.
You: Just a kiss huh?
You two laugh.
Bryce: Why'd you do that?
You: Do what?
Bryce: You turn me on then leave.
You: I don't know what you're talking about.
He just stares at you.
You: What you looking at?
Bryce: You. Just admit it, you obviously liked it.
You: I don't think so.
Bryce: Oh yeah? How 'bout we try that again *he says as he walks to you*
He leans down and kisses you. At first you thought of moving away but he grabbed you waist and kisses you. You kiss back but pull away 3 seconds after.
You: Breakfast *you say as you smile*
Bryce: Yeah okay. Might have to cover that up tho *points to the hickey on your neck*
You look at it: I hate you so fucking much.
Bryce: Yeah I love you too.
You playfully roll your eyes and walk to the door. Before you get out of the room completely...
Bryce: Oh yeah, not bad for your second kiss.
You: Shut up!!
You go back outside with your hood up and see the boys on the table already eating.
Griffin: Took you long enough time to wake him up.
You: He didn't wanna get up.
Blake: Yeah sure.
You: Oh shut up and just eat.
A few minutes later Bryce walks out of his room and you all eat.
Jaden: By the way, we're going to a water park in like 30 minutes.
You: Okay, can I bring Avani?
Anthony: Yes! *excitingly*
You: Okay....
You go to your room and change into this and put the hoodie you wore earlier on top of your bikini.

You go to the water park with Bryce, Blake and Avani in the car. Blake's driving and Avani's sitting in the passenger seat and you and Bryce are at the back. You fell asleep on Bryce's shoulder on the way to the water park.

______________________________________________________________
Word count: 707