Chapter 43

Bryce's POV

It's Saturday. I haven't slept for the past week. It's been 3 months and 2 weeks since the accident. Bailey's still in a coma. I'm at the hospital watching her. I hate watching her like this. Wires attached to her body. Liquids getting inserted into her body. God I miss her. I just don't want to go another night without her anymore. I miss her kisses before bed, I just need her right now.

End of Bryce's POV
Your POV

I was still in that stupid bed. I don't know how long I've been here. I felt someone holding my hand, and I was sure it's Bryce. He's visiting everyday and I just want to hug him. I could feel his head was laying in my arm, my arm now filled with tears. I then heard him say.......
Bryce: Hey bubs, how are you doing? Please wake up now. It's been so long I just need you right now. Can you please wake up now? Please *crying* I don't know what to do anymore..... please, wake up. Remember, we'll still get married, start a family, we'll watch them grow up, running around our house. We'll watch them start relationships...... I can't do that without you and I don't want to do that with anyone else..... I love you so much bubs..
And with that, hearing him say that to me, made me use all my strength to wake up, I want yo see him so bad. I used all my energy to get my body in the right state. Just wake up now stupid!!!!!!!!!!

Bryce's POV

I was crying in her arms when i felt her squeeze my hand. I looked up and there she was, her eyes were open, there were tears falling down from her eyes. All I could say is that I'm beyond happy.
Bryce: Bailey!!
I went and hugged her.

Ens of Bryce's POV
Your POV

Bryce hugged me and it was the best. I tried to hug him back and I could.
Bryce: I missed you so much.
You: I missed you too.
Bryce pulled away and said: Hold on, I'm going to call the doctor.
Bryce called the doctor and the doctors rushed and checked up on you. Bryce called the others yo go to the hospital and that you were Akkad.
Doctor: We're glad you're okay Bailey, you just have to stay for a few days for a few more tests.
The doctor left.
Bryce: I missed you.
You smiled.
You: How long has it been?
Bryce: 3 months, 2 weeks.
You: Really?
Bryce: Yeah, everyday got worse and worse.
You: you know I heard everything you said since the day I was in a coma right?
Bryce: You did?
You slowly nodded.
You: i wanna marry you too Bryce. I wanna start a family with you. I love you.
Bryce kissed you then the others bursted through the doors.

________________________________________________________________________
Word count: 492